Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Needs Some Direction

Hello All

My breasts are a little uneven, and I have puffy nipples (pictures dont really show this too well) I've been browsing this site for several weeks and have been taking PM, Fennel and massaging for 10 mins on each breast every evening and 5 minutes on each breast every morning with flaxseed oil.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I take more PM on the first half of my cycle and more fennel on the last 14 days. I'm also on Yasmin (BC).

I really need some help I want to do something about them I know im not naturally meant to be this size I am the smallest in my family by two cup sizes. My sister is a natural G cup and my mum is a natural E.

Anyone recommend anything? With the puffy nipples Im believing my development may have been halted at some point throughout puberty? I suffer with acne hence why I'm on Yasmin so I think this hormonal imbalance did not help!

Any advice would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just curious, what is your age? Is it possible you have had some stress during puberty? Hopefully not an eating disorder. For some reason, you started the development process but never fully finished.

I would agree, you should be much larger. BC can screw things up, maybe you were on the wrong one and on it too long. What was your reasoning for getting on this BC other than acne?

Your body type reminds me of a teenager, like baby fat or high androgens (mainly due to estrogen). This is just a visual observation. Perhaps you have stressed adrenals or sluggish thyroid. Have you had your cortisol levels checked?

Hi Tibetan,

I'm 23 and a half believe it or not. My growth has definitely been stunted I always had a feeling that they were not normal but felt too embarrassed to seek advice.

I didnt really have a stressful early teens when I was 18 and moved away to university I had a very stressful year maybe this affected it? I also had a very very poor diet growing up, I basically lived off pasta and cheese I believe that must have stunted my growth significantly.

Im starting to get a little teary typing this as I just dont know what to do to rectify this. Im not sure if I have a thyroid problem. I'm not sure what cortisol is?

Thanks for your help

(22-01-2013, 08:14 PM)xxStephxx Wrote:  Hi Tibetan,

I'm 23 and a half believe it or not. My growth has definitely been stunted I always had a feeling that they were not normal but felt too embarrassed to seek advice.

I didnt really have a stressful early teens when I was 18 and moved away to university I had a very stressful year maybe this affected it? I also had a very very poor diet growing up, I basically lived off pasta and cheese I believe that must have stunted my growth significantly.

Im starting to get a little teary typing this as I just dont know what to do to rectify this. Im not sure if I have a thyroid problem. I'm not sure what cortisol is?

Thanks for your help

http://zionpharmacy.com/hormone-saliva-testing/

No doc required. They will give your results. get the extensive panel and look up adrenals and cortisol ouput. I am growing better since I have adressed my cortisol issue. Adrenals are responsible for adrogens and progesterone and salt/water/sugar balance.

You look like you can be a fast grower but you need to know and adress your issues. This would be a fantastic start.

Thank you for your help

This is for the US by the looks of it, Im based in the UK unfortunately Sad is it worth me looking online for a UK based saliva test for cortisol?

How did you address your issues once you found out this was what was stunting your growth?

Oh i do hope I am a fast grower. To be honest I cant imagine having normal fully developed breasts!

Can somedbody recommend to me whether I should stick to herbs or if I should try BO?

Im having a hard time deciding what to do?

Thanks

(26-01-2013, 09:11 PM)xxStephxx Wrote:  Can somedbody recommend to me whether I should stick to herbs or if I should try BO?

Im having a hard time deciding what to do?

Thanks
Look for blood spot hormone testing or saliva in your area. You should know your levels before deciding, hence why you are asking ppl on the forum what you should do. YOU should be the one to answer this yourself and you will make a better decision with ease once you know what needs to be addressed.

I am still addressing my issues. Now that low BMI is no longer an issue with me, I am working on the thyroid and adrenals more. I had addressed my stomach and poor absorption issues and I am able to proceed from there. It takes time and I am worried about more weight gain on BO to be honest.

I just research as much as possible and it will be no different for you. This is a good thing, you will have more of a grasp on how to tackle your issues. I am happy so far with progress made and will keep on researching what I can do for my issues one step at a time.

Thank you Tibetan

I do think its down to a hormone test, theyre just so expensive. But i will need to invest in one to see whats been going on

Thanks for your help
Rainbow 

A hormone test isn't a MUST, alot of people preach it is but after I got mine, it said what I already knew. It is great to have one done but sometimes money ain't right, trust me I understand. But if you pay attention to the way your body acts you'll know the rough starting place of where your starting out with your hormones. I particularly like topicals more, they've given me more growth then herbs.

I think you should stay on the program you're using now, it'll take months for changes to happen, but it's worth it. You can also look into other topicals such as RapiBust and Muscle Rub, along with Flax, I've had amazing results and highly recommend them.

undefined

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon