Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tipps for thin upper lip?

do you have any tips for more volume in lips? in my case actually only the upper lip is a lot thinner, the lower one is ok

Hey rateset, yeah I am sure you have tried those volume enhancing lip glosses...? You can buy them at any convenience store, and they do help fill out the lips a bit. Let me know if you would like a list of recommended glosses.

If that doesn't work as well as you'd like (as the lip gloss makes a noticeably subtle difference, and I don't know if you're going for dramatic here), you can try Jolie Lips, Lip Plumper which is by Cosme Search http://www.cosmesearch.com/jolielips/index.html
You may find that the website seems a little hokey because they don't even use real people to model the use of their products, which kinda irritates me, but it was so reasonably priced I thought why not, so I bought it. It does work! Actually, it works a little too much sometimes Tongue Sometimes I look like my lips were stung by a wasp if I pump for too long with too hard of a suction! I have not been pumping long enough to know first hand if it can lead to permanent growth (I have been pumping my lip only 2-3 times per week in the past month), but I would think that the same principle of tissue expansion and result in growth would apply to this as does the Noogleberry. And yes, for me it plumps up the upper lip more than the lower lip, so this should be good for you!

And, finally, there is the cheapest option of them all: the Shot Glass Method. Take a small shot glass, pucker your lips and put the rim of the shot glass around your mouth, pressed up against your face. Then, suck the air from within the glass to your desired pressure. I suggest to start with a low suction at only three minutes, and then once you get the feel for it, work your way up to reach your own desired goals. I like the Shot Glass Method better for the purpose of getting both of my lips equally plumped, whereas the Jolie Lip Plumper mostly plumps the upper lip (at least that is what it does for me). However, you need to be careful with the Shot Glass Method because, since the skin above your upper lip and the skin below your lower lip are in the shot glass and are under pressure, you can get broken capillaries or even a bruise (I have not bruised, but I have read about other people who have). This is not much of a concern with the Jolie Lip Plumper though, because it does not suck in your skin with the lips. Actually, I have a hard time getting my entire lip involved in the suction Tongue You can try both if you like, but I think that the Jolie Lip Plumper is the safer option (because I am just too concerned about my skin!).

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Smile

hey thanks a lot for your advice, I didn't that somethin like that exist and actually works. I really like the jolie's pump and want to try it out, that would be great and if it is possilbe to even get it permanent some day it would be incredible.

I tried to order it, but it seems they don't ship to germanySad

When you click on the website link, look at the left hand column under "Support" then click "Customer Service." There is information in there about international orders. It looks as though you will need to make the "Parcel Post Air" option. If you are still confused, contact them, and I am sure they will help you out!

Let me know if you manage ok!

I found it a bit strange, I wrote many emails asking about my order and after 2 weeks I got a shipment notice, so I hope some day I will get my jolie lips kit..

in the meantime, what are the lip glosses, balsam,collagen cream or similar that work good?

Hmm that is odd. Maybe they didn't respond because they just decided to process it as soon as they could? lol I don't know what to say. Mine came in pretty fast if I can remember correctly. Some companies take waaaay longer to ship when it is an international shipment, which may be the case here. I can say that I have had similar experiences with some companies overseas.

Anyway, hopefully you should get it in the next couple of weeks! As for now, these are the lip glosses that I LOVE:

I use Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment and Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Extreme Plumping Lip Gloss. They have a large line of clear, different colors, different sizes. I like them all, but personally like the clear glosses as I can choose to wear a lip stain underneath if I so choose. There is also Physician's Formula Lip Plumping Plump Potion which I also own in the clear shade. I like this one a lot, too! Looking online, I see good reviews also for City Lips Lip Plumper. I have to add here that all of these lip plumpers create a tingling sensation when you apply it to your lips. I am ADDICTED to this sensation. For all three of the above products, there are great reviews online. You really cannot go wrong with any of them.

Let me know what you choose! Have fun with your Jolie Lip Plump! I really like it, and hope you will too!!! Let me know if you would like me to provide before and after photos for the Jolie Lips Lip Plumper and/or the lip plumping glosses.

Be careful of lip plumping glosses. Given the irritating ingredients, they're said to damage the skin in the long run. Though this might depend on the type of lip plumper you're using.

I have been using these products for a while now, before the age of in which I began performing research before I purchase things. Thanks for your note, SerraSun. I researched and found this http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advic...p-plumpers , and turns out my favorite lip plumpers have at least one of these irritant ingredients Sad Also kind of a bummer to find out that that tingling sensation I love so much is actually bad for my lips! Poo. Go figure. City Lips, however, does not contain any of these ingredients that harm the skin on the lips, so it looks like I will be changing brands now! Also Fusion Beauty LipFusion also does not contain those harmful ingredients. They (City Lips and LipFusion) are just 5x the price of the plumpers I currently buy, though Dodgy

Oh well. Spending the extra money is worth it if it means not ruining my lips!

I've heard that sucking on a shot glass can plump lips. It works the same as other lip pumpers but obviously saves alot of money. I used the following website as a guide:

http://www.squidoo.com/lip-plump-shot-glass-method

I only started a few days ago but ive been taking pictures and im going to see how far i can get with this. Smile

I just realised timarie already suggested this! Doh! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon