Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

Woohoo!!! Just got through pumping for and hour and her are my measurements, I know it's just swelling but if I keep this up, I know it will be permanent!

Anyways, breasts are 36"!!!!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on my journey so far. Right now, I think I need to go and buy do domes because my breast touches the side of the cups with my large kangzhu cups. Sadly kangzhu doesn't come in xl, so I'm not sure if my pump will work for the noogleberry, plus I'm not sure if I should buy xl or xxl. I'll measure my breast sometime today and see what you guys think.

Today, I pump in the morning and afternoon for about 30 minutes. I'm going to pump later today too to maintain swelling! Smile

I just went to the noogleberry breast size calculator, apparently I'm a 32D and I should buy the xl cups.

Omg, you grew 2 cups ! Congratulations ! *-*

Do you think noogleberry has been very effective in your nbe till now ? Is it worth it to spend some money in this ?
I'm considering buying it.

(17-12-2015, 03:10 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Omg, you grew 2 cups ! Congratulations ! *-*

Do you think noogleberry has been very effective in your nbe till now ? Is it worth it to spend some money in this ?
I'm considering buying it.

Hello,

I don't have noogleberry now, I'm currently using the kangzhu large cups and pump (I'm saving up for the noogleberry xl though). Yes, I think it's very effective and speeds up growth if you take herbs and massage of course Smile. However, since I sorta outgrew my cups, I don't get as much swelling, I'm sure once I buy xl cups I'll get much better results. It's definitely worth the money! Smile

Hi everyone!
Just a quick update of what's going on right now and I'm going to throw in my two cents for good swelling for those who pump.

Today, Im noticing growth pains and my breast are swelling and I'm loving it! As of today, I'm going to change up my program to keep swelling so that it will eventually become permanent.

1) before pumping, I placed a heating pad over my breast for about 15 minutes.
2) I rub organic flaxseed oil all over my breast, not a lot! Read next step to find out why
3) I use my bust roller and slowly roll the upper part of my breast 20 times, after that, I start at the bottom of my breast and slowly roll it upwards 20 times too. *the reason I don't add a bunch of oil because too much will be hard for the roller to push to breast tissue upwards.
4) now I do chi massage! I do 30 rotations for each breast, take a break to your arms can rest, then do 2 or 3 more times which totals to 90 rotations
5) now time to pump! I'm trying to develp "underboob" so what I do is lean back and have the nipples start at the top of the domes (inside of the domes) and begin pumping. The method I'm currently doing is pump and release: I leave the cups on my breast for 15 minutes then let some- not all- but some of the air out (don't let too much air out or the cups will fall off) then pump and hold for 15 minutes again.

Here's a current pic of me!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-12-2015, 12:30 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  Here's a current pic of me!

What size bra are you currently wearing?

Hi everyone,

I just got through buying Ainterol pm capsules today and they should come in the mail soon. Strange, I can't find the Ainterol cream anywhere online, I'm not sure if they're out of stock but I just can seem to find them on Amazon or where I normally buy them.

Anyway, I'm planning on cycling them: 15 days on pm and the 15 days I'm off, I'll take progesterone cream. I'm still deciding whether or not I should take it alongside with saw palmetto or do what I did last time and follow the 10 perfect combo for curves regime (basically you take maca, evening primrose oil, saw palmetto, gingko biloba, and pM).

Forgot to add, a few days ago I went to buy some oragnic flaxseed oil at Trader Joe's. Best decision ever! I've been feeling tingles and noticed my breast are rounder after massaging my breast with it for about 15 minutes a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon