Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

under developed breast

Tongue 

hello everyone...i had some questions that im sure someone can help me with..but first ill tell you what ive already bought/ wasted money on. i cant remember the first pills i tried, obviously because they didnt work..but the second i was a little more hopefull..ive tried recently breast actives, which i took half ass, and seen little result, they did get a little rounder with the cream but i think with just touching my boobs they wouldve done that anyway..
but ive been reading different post, herbs, bo, whatever that is, breast pumping, etc..but i get a little confused on which is actually going to work. i believe my breast are under developed..im not even a A cup, which is very depressing to me,my step daughters bigger at 12!!
back when i was pregnant, after birth, the milk came in, however i didnt breast feed for fear of flatter boobs! but they were a B cup!! so i know i can get that size but my issue is how to do it effectively, quickly, and permanatly!! all i want is a freaking actual cup size! even a full A would be hurray for me, ya know..

please someone email, post, pm me, it doesnt mattter as long as its helpful advice..tax times coming up and thats always when i got extra to splurge on wishful thinking, that last year was a waste.

thanks everyone

blossant...thats what the first was...just poped in my head...but yea, tingley but didnt work

(19-01-2013, 07:46 PM)beefy69207 Wrote:  hello everyone...i had some questions that im sure someone can help me with..but first ill tell you what ive already bought/ wasted money on. i cant remember the first pills i tried, obviously because they didnt work..but the second i was a little more hopefull..ive tried recently breast actives, which i took half ass, and seen little result, they did get a little rounder with the cream but i think with just touching my boobs they wouldve done that anyway..
but ive been reading different post, herbs, bo, whatever that is, breast pumping, etc..but i get a little confused on which is actually going to work. i believe my breast are under developed..im not even a A cup, which is very depressing to me,my step daughters bigger at 12!!
back when i was pregnant, after birth, the milk came in, however i didnt breast feed for fear of flatter boobs! but they were a B cup!! so i know i can get that size but my issue is how to do it effectively, quickly, and permanatly!! all i want is a freaking actual cup size! even a full A would be hurray for me, ya know..

please someone email, post, pm me, it doesnt mattter as long as its helpful advice..tax times coming up and thats always when i got extra to splurge on wishful thinking, that last year was a waste.

thanks everyone

since you are well over adulthood, I would suggest as I always do but for you it would be adamant to get some form of saliva testing for your current hormone levels. It is so worth it. Look up zionpharmacy and get the biggest panel they offer. It costs but its the cheapest and most extensive you will find. You do it at home and mail in results and they will consult you with your results free!

I did this and it helped me chose the perfect program for me and I have grown almost 2 cup sizes.

Or you can poke around blindly and devise an NBE method that way.

Thanks for the advice..ill try to get one soon..its hard to gain anything even weight..I'm barely 100 lbs...when pregnant they wanted me at 125.. I couldn't get but 113-116 it was Sucky..they always look at ya funny when ur tiny thinking your anorexic or something...

Anyway ..would cutting caffeine and smoking help as well...not big on water because its all fluoridated and has all kinds of unwanted chemicals even bottled..gonna get a good purifying thing. Start with water an the little things that I can rid myself of.

Any other tips appreciated ...

Infowars.com. get informed

(19-01-2013, 11:14 PM)beefy69207 Wrote:  Thanks for the advice..ill try to get one soon..its hard to gain anything even weight..I'm barely 100 lbs...when pregnant they wanted me at 125.. I couldn't get but 113-116 it was Sucky..they always look at ya funny when ur tiny thinking your anorexic or something...

Anyway ..would cutting caffeine and smoking help as well...not big on water because its all fluoridated and has all kinds of unwanted chemicals even bottled..gonna get a good purifying thing. Start with water an the little things that I can rid myself of.

Any other tips appreciated ...

Infowars.com. get informed

Not sure about coffee or smoking. Plenty have had success with nbe as smoker and coffee drinker. When you balance your body out (glandular system) you will gain the weight so if you are smoking and drinking coffee, you probably want to ditch it for nbe and take up some form of extra protien. I had a low bmi as well but it has been correcting itself by me healing many things that needed to be adressed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon