Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will NBE cause labia size increase?

I recently started taking Pueraria Mirifica for NBE. I read online that an increase in estrogen can cause an increase in labia size because they have estrogen receptors. Has this happened to anyone? I am very paranoid about it because mine are already bigger than normal. Is there any chance that it could actually decrease the size?

I've never heard of anything that could decrease the labia size, however, it is plausible that increasing your estrogen could cause them to increase in size (as this is what occurs in puberty).

That being said, it hasn't happened to me so far in the year I've been doing NBE, and I've honestly never even heard the idea mentioned before. I feel like if it were something that happened even every now and again, it would already be a subject of conversation and concern on these boards.

I think you'll be safe, so try not to worry about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon