Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast shape - noogleberry vs Brava

I remember someone saying once that the breast shape you get from Brava is much better than from noogleberry. I am looking for a better shape of my breasts as well as an increase in size and noticed the shape of my breasts changed to the better after using Brava. Has anyone used noogleberry and noticed an improvement in shape as well as size? Or does the shape not change when using noogleberry? I find Brava so difficult to wear for a long period of time so I was thinking about doing 12 weeks of Brava and then continuing using noogleberry if it improves the shape.

I honestly think that the shape breast you have is the shape you will get/keep with ANY of these suction methods. if you look at before/afters - either on Brava's site or noogleberry's or even here- you'll see that shape stays pretty much the same, just bigger.

One thing I do like about noogleberry is that you can get as big as you like. Brava says no more than 2 cup increase is what they promise.....

I agree with wannabe. When you say impriving your shape, it would only be in the sense that they are becoming fuller and firmer, but you're going to get what your genes predesign. A good example of this is before and after pictures of breast implants like the ones here. http://www.lovely.com.sg/home/images/con...reast5.jpg

Even with surgery, they still have their own unique shape that existed before the surgery, they're just larger.

I agree with the other ladies to a point. My breasts are naturally like a pear shape, the top part is smaller than the bottom. And when looking from the side I look like I have a pear on my chest lol. Now the "slope" I had before noogleberry was very noticeable and bad, not it's filling in, so in a sense my shape is rounding, but it's not completely changing, I'm not getting round boobs like you'd see on most girls with implants. But yes, noogleberry is improving my shape, firmness, perkiness, etc. But they do not look different shaped from how they originally looked before pregnancy.

(23-12-2009, 09:15 PM)wannabecee Wrote:  I honestly think that the shape breast you have is the shape you will get/keep with ANY of these suction methods. if you look at before/afters - either on Brava's site or noogleberry's or even here- you'll see that shape stays pretty much the same, just bigger.

One thing I do like about noogleberry is that you can get as big as you like. Brava says no more than 2 cup increase is what they promise.....

Who do you know that has permanently maintained more than 2 cup sizes using noogleberry? Have you ever used Brava? If you have you will note after reading the information provided when you order that your shape can indeed improve. So no, the shape does not pretty much stay the same. I've seen enough womens before and after pictures here that used brava to know this. then again all women are different, so while your shape didn't change with noogleberry, apparently it has for a Brava user such as the poster (CousinRose).

Unregistered Guest,

Please go to the noogleberry site and register there and you will see amazing before and after shots. The results eventually are permanent as many have posted about taking breaks for weeks and months and still have their volume. My favorite example is Philli who has gone from a B cup to an E cup!! Wow!!

BTW - Brava will not guarantee anything more than 2 cups. I have asked them about their system..I'm not interested in their product - it seems overpriced and Noogleberry works just as good - maybe even better!! Big Grin

I have read people saying that the difference is that Brava increases the outside part more and Noogleberry increases the inside (cleavage). I've used both and I think that's true, Brava made me grow mostly towards the outside and armpit. I think it's because the Brava domes/rims are so thick that you can't get them close together in the middle but you can with NB. But Brava domes are a lot more comfortable.

I think the noogleberry domes you can position to if you want your cleavage closer together or not, me personally, I wanted more cleavage, my breasts before noogleberry were further apart and now it's so easy to get them to touch and I love it, so does hubby Tongue

I heard the brava domes are more comfy but they are limited on sizes, and with brava you have to wear them so long that some people develop rashes. Many of the Noogleberry users put different stuff on the rim of the domes and it makes them more comfortable for them. I personally don't use anything and I'm fine with it. But I have a very big tolerance to pain, I had a vaginal birth, had no pain meds until I was dilated to 8cm, and then the pain meds wore off the last 15 min, I felt all of pushing out from the neck down, and felt the doctor sowing me up a little, and he did that incorrectly I might add. And I still thought "that's it?". I was in labor 12 hours and had back labor (they say that's the worse). After the experience I thought to myself, some women must just exaggerate, because prior to that I had experienced alot worse pain in my life. Anyway, I'm digressing lol. Point is, I only have experience with noogleberry, I don't use any type of cushioning and find the domes comfortable. I am able to have as much or as little cleavage as I want and I like that fact. I still think the decision to go with brava or noogleberry is a personal preference.

Thanks for all the replies girls. Very helpful Smile I am definatly going to try noogleberry after I finish my last Brava cycle especialy since I wouldn't mind gaining some breast tissue in the cleavage area and on the upper part of my breasts. Even though I loved the results I got from Brava and didn't have much skin problems I find it SO hard to sleep on my back for 12 weeks. I never sleep on my back otherwise but since I already have the Brava system I'm doing my last cycle this January.

You can't sleep on your side with them? When I used the medium and large noogle domes I could rest somewhat on my side, but I could never sleep with something sucking on me like that lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon