Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Successful women with breast growth, please help!

Hi everyone,

I can't believe I stumbled across this website. I am amazed at women actually having successful breast growth some from an A to a D. It is unbelievable so I'm hoping one of those women will respond. I'm still learning the abbreviations so if you would be so kind and try not to use them too much Wink I am very iffy regarding ingesting things. I tried breast actives with absolutly no success! I want something that is safe and wont harm my body and interfere with my NFP fertility charting like Birth Control pills can. Is there any great success in something that is safe?

Got to love the random rejects trying to advertise breast implants on here *eye roll*

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

That section there has tons of info for newbies, I think it even has a thread for abbreviations.

Asking us NOT to use abbreviations is like going up to texting teens and telling them to type everything out as opposed to using, lol, brb, wtf, etc etc. You're coming to a forum where that's the norm is to use the abbreviations that we do. You'll eventually learn what they mean by reading around a bit like all of us have.

I first used Breast Gain Plus which is what Breast Actives was called years ago. That was the first thing I tried at 18, I'm now 25. I initially found the NBE (natural breast enhancement) forums at about age 20, I've been doing NBE on and off with various programs since. Just read around the forum and you'll find plenty of different methods, programs, etc. Not all of them involve ingesting supplements. Good luck! Smile

You are just the person I wanted to hear from. Yours was the one that impressed me the most at your amount of growth. Have your breast stayed that size?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon