Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM liquid extract

Hi ladies,

So just a theory, but when you take some meds under the tongue, you can bypass the liver so nearly the full dose of whatever you are taking is available for the body to use. Considering I have the pills, I'm thinking I'm not getting the most out of them.

I'm thinking of purchasing the liquid PM extract from ainterol to test this theory but was wondering if anyone else has tried this?? If so, were your results better??

Thanks Smile
Janie

While the theory may be true. i'd go ahead and use up my pills if I were you. I started Ainterols pm pills and breast cream about 2 months ago and iv gone from an AA to an A cup and it has corrected my tubular breasts. It may or may not work for you but why not use it if you already paid for it. Patience is key with NBE and we shouldn't expect it to happen overnight. I'm probably looking at a few years before I reach my goal of a full C cup.

Either way if you decide to go ahead and test it out, let us know what you think. That might be something i'd like to try later on but I have a years worth of Ainterols pill/cream to use for now. Smile

Good luck!

I'm really sensitive to esteogen so I take a pm pill when I need a boost. I only take about 2-3 pills per month. I tried letting the pills melt under my tongue thinking I would get better absorbtion, but surprisingly it did nothing to me. After reading something here about that you need to actually digest the pm to release its benefits I started swallowing the pills and I must say it's true! Its effect was like a BOOM.

Thanks for the replies ladies! You're right, I need to stick it out. I actually tried PM a year or so ago and thought I wasn't getting any results and stopped. But now that I think about it, I was experiencing some itching and really sensitive nipples that I may have mistakenly attributed to switching birth controls Dodgy

It's great to hear you both have gotten some good results- definitely gives me some motivation. Here's to a second go at things.

Good luck!

Yeah... I do use liquid PM, but I drink it. Well, dilute it with water first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon