Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to keep results?

Exclamation 

I just started my noogleberry today and I'm SO HAPPY!
Does anyone have any tips on how to keep your results?

I'm not sure how long it will take for my breasts to begin to keep their shape and size from the NB. And what can I do to make sure I'm helping the results stay?

I know it may take months for the results to "stick" -- but I was wondering if anyone could give me their experience.

My best advice is think of this as a year long journey. That way you wont get discouraged. You may see lasting results at the 3-5 month mark and then again it might take longer. Don't give up though. Say six months you have to take a week off (vacations, family visits, etc) don't worry, sometimes a little break can help. Just pick back up where ever you left off.

Massage helps, either before pumping or if you don't have time then maybe a few minutes massage before/after your shower.

Make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet. If you don't need to gain weight (I'm in that camp lol) I've found cutting out simple sugars was a good way to open up calories for more protein without gaining weight. Oh and a good multi vitamin is always a good thing to add if you aren't taking one already.

Best of luck! Smile

I think the most surefire way is to never stop pumping...a lot of women do maintenance pumps even after they reach their goal size.

I have heard of some people losing everything even after pumping over a year, so I really wouldn't want to risk that happening.

I've only taken week long breaks before. Those times I didn't lose any inches, but I definitely noticed loss of fullness.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon