Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to stop NBE...

What do you guys think - should you stop NBE after you've reached your goal size, or should you go a size larger in case the last bit wasn't permanent?

Or can you never stop? Do you think you'll always have to do some sort of maintenance? What if the maintenance routine still causes growth?

Also interested in hearing from people who have reached their goal. What are you guys doing?

It depends on your NBE program, what you used to get to your goal size, what is permanent and what isn't. Like me, I grew to a 34C/32D and stopped for quite some time before coming back. I used Noogleberry and UB before stopping. Now when I stopped pumping altogether I did not lose my size, but I was not getting that added plumpness as I had while I was pumping if that makes sense. But it depends how long you've been doing your program and what type of program it is. Some of it could just be swelling, sometimes it's permanent. What I did is slowly weened off. So then I knew it was permanent. HTH

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon