Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast

Hi guys

So i've ordered UB and have been taking it for a week, but looking around on the forum the whole mad cow disease thing is scaring me and its putting me off big time is it very unlikely or should I just look into taking some other product??

I'm not sure what country you are from or currently living in. But let me ask, do you eat beef? If so, do you constantly worry you are going to contract mad cow disease?

We have already had this subject discussed time and time again regarding various BO supplements. We all determined that Bountiful Breast uses glandular from cows in Europe, Ultra Breast uses American cattle (from the USA), some of the generic brands use cattle from China.

Now it is said that the type of BO used in Bountiful Breast is "less" likely to have mad cow disease. Ultra Breast is the next to be less likely. But glandular from China we are not sure about.

Really if you are a meat eater, you are taking a risk ANY time you consume an animal product. You also take a risk putting ANYTHING in your body that you yourself do not personally grow as you do not know where it's been, what went into it, etc. etc. So in my opinion worrying that much about mad cow disease from taking UB seems irrelevant when you take into account what else you could be ingesting that is harmful to your body. Heck, even breathing the air nowadays is. What I'm getting at here is you are over analyzing something that I don't see as a huge concern. The biggest factor in NBE is to not stress out, do your NBE program as if it you're normal routine, like brushing teeth, etc.

Hope that helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon