Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To start or not to start noogling (will have to take a month off in a couple months)

I'm getting my noogleberry next week but not sure if I should even use it right now because I'm getting nipple surgery in 3-4 months. After surgery I'll have to wait 3 weeks for the wounds to heal and I don't want to lose all progress I gain by noogling. Currently I'm alternating between pm and fenugreek and massaging daily with flaxseed. What would you girls recommend? Should I just wait or is there a good chance I won't lose much in that time?

3 to 4 months is a while, there's a chance you could gain some permanent results in that time.

If not, you'll still be prepping your body for the system, which would make it easier down the road. I don't think there's a downside to starting now.

Ok thanks! Any techniques for using a noogleberry to fix far apart, saggy, uneven boobs? (yeah its bad...lol) :{ For example I plan to pump or hour to two hours daily, if I'm almost a cup size difference. When I measure from the dip in the sternum (forgot the scientific term lol) to under each breast, the larger one is by 2cm. Any tips on positioning the cups, etc? Huh Thanks!

They really don't look that uneven! If I just looked at your picture I wouldn't have noticed, I'm surprised they're a cup size apart.

Anyway, position your domes as close to the center of your chest as you can while pumping to encourage tissue growth in that area. If you can do each breast one at a time, the results will be better.

Oh, and it really helps to have a wide enough cup when you're trying to change your shape in that way. One big enough to cover your entire breast and the area you want it to grow into.

I don't think there's a technique for sagging (and I don't think yours are that saggy either), any kind of pumping helps with that.

Good luck!

Aw thanks busty! Big Grin You made me feel so much better!

I think I made a mistake by getting a noogleberry with medium domes, I'll try it out and probably buy a large dome to pump them seperately when they outgrow that. Size is kind of a non-issue. I like smaller (b cup) perky breasts personally, but I figure I'll never have that so large perkyish even breasts with lots of cleavage would be dandy as well. Wink

On a side note, I never even noticed the uneveness (my husband didn't either) until I started taking pictures and actually measured them seperately. Pictures (imo) make them look a cup size difference but in person they look pretty even. Strange..still I want to be able to take flattering pictures someday..lol.

I'm glad! Almost always, people on here make their breasts sound HORRIBLE, and then I see their picture...and they look fine! I guess we're just our own worst critics.

I started out with medium cups too. They were pretty uncomfortable, and I had way less tissue than you! But if your chest isn't that wide it might be fine for you. I personally didn't notice any improvement in shape until I went up to large cups, but XL cups are what did it for me. I'm very happy with the system and I hope you're happy with your results too Smile.

I had really uneven breasts (almost a B, then practically flat on the other side), so I don't really notice it in other people unless it's extreme.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon