Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dream Breast System for free for Tuberous/Tubular breasts...

Okay so I had a very long conversation with Derek Shelton from DBS and we were talking about my condition with tuberous breasts. I also mentioned that I have encountered other women on these forums with the same condition. Through us talking and brainstorming, we came to the conclusion that tuberous breasts are NOT genetic. From what he said from other patients of his and myself included. It seems tuberous or tubular breasts are the result from other factors like malnutrition, eating disorders, psychological issues like stress, etc. So he thought it would be best to develop a program specific to this type of condition as it is different than "normal" breast. So what he and I discussed is... he is thinking of starting a clinical trial where women with tuberous breasts could volunteer to try the program, be coached the entire time, give progress feedback along the way, but not pay a dime for the program. So I thought I'd put it out there and share. I'm so excited. He is really a nice guy and it sounds like he really wants to help as opposed to just make money. He has asked me to reach out to any ladies with tuberous/tubular breasts. So any ladies with this condition no matter how mild or severe let me know if you are interested in participating by posting here or sending me a PM. Once I have enough ladies together I will let him know how many and we will see what type of progress we can have with hypnosis!

Sent you a PM

Not sure if I'm too late, but I would definitely be interested.

I would be interested too if it's not too late!

Me too! I would love to fix my breast!!!

I know I'm quite late, but I'd certainly be up for trying...

I'm really interested if it's not too late!!

I have this condition and had an eating disorder from the age of 12. i also have other signs of high testosterone. i think hormonal factors play a part but i think there are also differences in the skin under the breast. i read a scientific article that claimed there was a difference in the bundling of collagen of tuberous vs normal women. it's hard to know what caused what. in either case i would be interested in participating.

Wanted to update on here, unfortunately, my life got pretty hectic last year and I hadn't heard from DBS on this subject in ages, so my guess is, he's no longer interested, who knows. But wanted to update you ladies anyway.

Just a mention about clinical trials: one does not conduct a clinical trial for the money as they are essentially science experiments and they apply for funding via grants. This grant process is very very competitive and difficult to obtain. The clinical trial is done in hopes to prove that something works and then take those findings and then hopefully make changes in the scientific community (and hopefully the company can make a profit or decrease costs or improve quality it all of the above but only AFTER the clinical trial was completed). As a primary investigator, I can guarantee you that he isn't making a ton of money conducting a clinical trial.

Also, while he may not be interested, someone else may have picked up his idea. Check out clinicaltrials.gov for a list of clinical trials and search around (they've a search box for this). You may find something that suits you and you can also help advance the scientific community. But remember, there are no guarantees and it is always your choice to participate in one. Don't let anyone pressure you and ask a LOT of questions. You can also pull out and stop the clinical trial at anytime, without being reprimanded or anything like that, at anytime. Those are your rights as dictated by federal regulations pertaining to clinical trials. Remember, every day is consent day. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon