Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2D:4D ratio for NBE & outlook of life

Being a genetic male and having a 2D:4D of exactly 1:1 or 1.00 on each hand, and knowing my demeanor and outlook on life, makes wonder what each of yours' is and how it correlates with your quest for NBE and your outlook on life.

While not being an open or overt cross dresser in any way, I have always had an infatuation/obsession with ladies' undergarments that dates back to my prepubescent days. Growing up in a broken home with a very domineering mother didn't help my psyche very much, either. I was a rather confused pre-teen. With some counseling, I have had a wonderful life with a great family and without regrets.

With all this in the back of my head, I discovered NBE. I have embarked on my journey and want my own small pair of boobies to enhance my life. What has made me curious as to your ratios is, I have not really had any re-wiring of my brain or other emotional changes, as reported by most, if not all, guys on NBE. Since my ratio would presuppose that i was exposed to a high amount of estrogen during gestation, this might be expected.

For the gals, I am also interested in your ratios as for a point of reference, too. While it may not have any bearing on NBE, I find this quite an intriguing chain of thought.

The 2D:4D ratio is found by measuring your index finger and ring finger and then dividing the index finger by the ring finger. This number seems to be related to the amount of androgen or estrogen affecting you while in your mother's womb. Ratios closer to .9 have been found to correlate to higher amounts of androgen while ratios closer to 1.00+ have been associated with higher amounts of estrogen.

Interesting. I'll bite Wink

I'm a genetic female and my ratio is .911. That puts me strongly in the high androgen category, but I wouldn't say that I have many masculine attributes. In fact I sometimes wish I were less of a girly girl mentally. Aside from the lack of boogage, I've had an extremely feminine figure from the moment I started puberty, even if it's not a very fit figure. I doubt most men have saddlebags wider than their shoulders Tongue

Mine is exactly 1.00 with both fingers measuring 2.75" on my right hand. While on my left hand it's 2.625" for the index and still 2.75" for my ring finger making it 0.95.

This would put me somewhere between I guess... But I'm really not that between. I'm really kinda a girly girl lol.

Growing up I'd sneak my sisters clothes as often as I could get away with and a couple times when I really didn't get away with it. I preferred playing imagination games with my sisters over going out and roughhousing with the neighbor boys, and I've always fantasized about being female.

@Mocha & Abi,

Thank you.

Your starting stats along with your ratios are some of the data I'm looking at collecting. While one or two samples does not a trend make, it is a beginning. Though we may not reach a consensus, it will be interesting to see what others may post.

JTX

I was having a hard time figuring out how to make this measurement so I Googled it and found this site:

http://handfacts.wordpress.com/2009/10/0...ger-ratio/

The key is to measure from the "bottom crease" at the base of each finger to the tip:

I used a centimeter ruler to get more accuracy. My index finder (2D) is 6.0 cm and my ring finger (4D) is 6.1 cm for a ratio of 0.9836.

This explains A LOT for me. Thank you JTX for this post!

EDIT: Also, I have had fantasies about being female my entire life. I can still remember those fantasies as a child, and they preceded puberty.

Misty

Oooh I am probably measuring wrong but right hand index 6.9cm and ring 6.9cm = 1.00. Left hand index 6.9cm and ring 6.8cm = 0.98

(11-01-2013, 07:36 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Oooh I am probably measuring wrong but right hand index 6.9cm and ring 6.9cm = 1.00. Left hand index 6.9cm and ring 6.8cm = 0.98

Actually I can't know if you measured right or wrong, but you did calculate in the wrong order. Your left hand ratio is 1.012.

You are very clearly high-estrogen in the womb Babs! Big Grin

(11-01-2013, 04:57 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  I used a centimeter ruler to get more accuracy. My index finder (2D) is 6.0 cm and my ring finger (4D) is 6.1 cm for a ratio of 0.9836.

Meh. Centimeters Vs Inches when it comes to accuracy is really a moot point... It's about which measurement system you're most comfortable with really. I've always handled fractions better, I just convert them to decimals when typing for ease of typing. (And yes, I'm also quite comfortable with conversions between fractions and decimal).

I could really have used either, but inches are what I have around... I'd have to search for a centimeter stick or tape.

LOL Oh Abi I am sorry! High oestrogen in the womb and low calculatorgen in the brain!! I think I just got so excited I did it wrong!

*points index finger at self, then runs away

(11-01-2013, 08:06 PM)Babakins Wrote:  LOL Oh Abi I am sorry! High oestrogen in the womb and low calculatorgen in the brain!! I think I just got so excited I did it wrong!

*points index finger at self, then runs away

Giggle. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon