Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

depression from PM?

Has anyone felt sad/depressed from taking pm? I have only taken it for 3 days, but so far I have felt very depressed and overemotional from taking it. Also, what are the other negative and positive affects people have experienced from taking pm?

Sounds like estrogen dominance... Try getting your levels checked, and how much PM did you take? If your dose was low and still took you into E dominance symptoms you might have low progesterone.

I'm pretty sure 3 days it way too soon to tell. Depression can be caused by A LOT of different factors. I'd give it a while longer, if your symptoms persist then you could go off of it and see what happens. But I wouldn't assume its the pm so quickly.

Estrogen through NBE has made me more emotional so far. So that's definitely a possibility. Although if you only took it three days and are already seeing those side effects, there's also a chance you're already estrogen dominant, and adding PM is just making it worse. You might want to get your hormones checked out as Abi said.

I remember getting a little emotional the first couple of weeks.
That was on 500mg a day.
It seemed to level out as time went on.
I went to 1000mg after two weeks
I did freak out when the buds started to grow and hurt at about 1 month.
Its been 8 months now at 1000mg a day and no real bad side effects.
I did notice for the first time the other day while doing a electro massage in morning that I started to lactate a little.
Which was kinda a mind bender.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon