Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dream Breast System for tuberous breasts...

Okay so I had a very long conversation with Derek Shelton from DBS and we were talking about my condition with tuberous breasts. I also mentioned that I have encountered other women on these forums with the same condition. Through us talking and brainstorming, we came to the conclusion that tuberous breasts are NOT genetic. From what he said from other patients of his and myself included. It seems tuberous or tubular breasts are the result from other factors like malnutrition, eating disorders, psychological issues like stress, etc. So he thought it would be best to develop a program specific to this type of condition as it is different than "normal" breast. So what he and I discussed is... he is thinking of starting a clinical trial where women with tuberous breasts could volunteer to try the program, be coached the entire time, give progress feedback along the way, but not pay a dime for the program. So I thought I'd put it out there and share. As soon as he lets me know if he's started collecting participants for the program I will let you ladies know! But I'm so excited. He is really a nice guy and it sounds like he really wants to help as opposed to just make money. I'm excited to start the program now Smile

Interesting. I am interested in this as well, especially since I agree it is not genetic.

It may not be that easy.
Tuberous breasts are actually caused by a fiberous ring that goes around the inside of the breast. The constriction it causes is what makes the breasts form outward, herniating the areola, rather than around the areola.
The american society of plastic surgeons have it classified as congenital, rather than something you develop later on in life. As explained in the PDF, you develop these structure of these tissues while in the womb. You're born with tuberous breasts syndrome.
More info : http://rlbatesmd.blogspot.com/2010/10/tu...easts.html
And check out this very informative PDF : http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/33481/InT...atment.pdf

(Heres an except from another post I made: )
From what I can tell, for tuberous breasts theres a lot of fibrous tissue that goes around the inside of the areola that shouldn't be there. Having this tissue is what stops the milk ducts and fat from growing and making the "under boob". Also it stops the breast from filling out AROUND the areola. Instead, tuberous breasts have herniated areola / nipples from the breast growing outward. (which is what causes the sagging. rather than ground around and roundly, it just grows out.)
Now.. when I googled a bit, I read from a massage therapist website about how to be careful massaging the breasts because it can damage that fibrous tissue (that we have too much of). If there will be any hope for fixing tuberous breasts, it may be massaging to "loosen" these fibers and help us form correct shape.

That's really interesting. From what I've read from this forum I thought that tuberous breasts were caused by underdeveloppement but even when I was really underdevelloped they weren't tubular. What you said about the fiberous ring is right pomelo. It could be genetic but the best way to know for sure is to find someone who managed to devellop round breasts from tuberous ones. There's also another contradiction, some tubular breasts are really big and don't seems underdevelloped at all. At the same time if you fill tuberous breasts they'll look rounder but the problem of the fibrous tissue is still there.

pomelo, I agree, massage is one of the best ways to help the shape more. That is what I give credit to helping mine. Mine were more of tubular than they are now, my case now is very mild. I put massaging and pumping to helping the shape. But I am also interested to see if hypnosis would also be beneficial which is why I'm doing this system. Talking to Derek he is looking to develop a system just for girls with tuberous breasts, so he said he would be willing to give the system to girls with this condition for free if they volunteered in a clinical study, so I'm just putting the word out there to see who may be interested. There's nothing to lose, so I'm all for it.

(14-01-2013, 01:15 AM)Mono Wrote:  That's really interesting. From what I've read from this forum I thought that tuberous breasts were caused by underdeveloppement but even when I was really underdevelloped they weren't tubular. What you said about the fiberous ring is right pomelo. It could be genetic but the best way to know for sure is to find someone who managed to devellop round breasts from tuberous ones. There's also another contradiction, some tubular breasts are really big and don't seems underdevelloped at all. At the same time if you fill tuberous breasts they'll look rounder but the problem of the fibrous tissue is still there.
It surely must be genetic. But that doesn't mean its hereditary.
If you look at photos in the link in my signature, I've got the larger tuberous breasts. When they don't fill out "around", rather than... out.. and down..
:p
I think that Anastasia's breasts were slightly tuberous. In my opinion, they looked phenomenal! Just not as much cleavage as a non-tuberous breast. I've always considered "truly tuberous" breasts to have most mass in the areola on the smaller breasts or the larger breasts have herniated areola with severe ptosis (sag) and no development under the areola ("under boob") or roundness.

Check out this photo: It shows the stages of truly tuberous breasts. http://aes.sagepub.com/content/30/5/680/F3.small.gif

As I cited before, I've read on massage websites to be careful of the breast because of the fiber ( I forget the type of fiber. ) can be sensitive and if you massage, it may loosen or make other's sag.

Now... * the solution * I believe in is like what Anastasia has done. My hypothesis is that if you use the noogleberry and massage massage massage, maybe those fiberous rings will loosen and allow your breast to fill out around the areola and underneath.

I've been using the chi massage for almost three weeks now. And let me tell you something WEIRD...
I think I can SEE where that ring is. When I'm on my back, I can see an indention about half an inch out from my areola. Its like a ridge where my skin is larger and then gets smaller. This is where I believe the constricting ring is. Isn't that wild?

Now I'm ranting.
Tongue
But the conclusion is -- massage, massage, massage! I also believe that the ultra breast and bovine ovary WILL HELP. Maybe the progesterone level also causes tuberous breasts. The progesterone level may be a symptom of the bigger problem that makes them tuberous.

(14-01-2013, 03:12 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  pomelo, I agree, massage is one of the best ways to help the shape more. That is what I give credit to helping mine. Mine were more of tubular than they are now, my case now is very mild. I put massaging and pumping to helping the shape. But I am also interested to see if hypnosis would also be beneficial which is why I'm doing this system. Talking to Derek he is looking to develop a system just for girls with tuberous breasts, so he said he would be willing to give the system to girls with this condition for free if they volunteered in a clinical study, so I'm just putting the word out there to see who may be interested. There's nothing to lose, so I'm all for it.

I hope it works out nicely for you! And let me say, reading your program page has really helped me. I'm a big fan.
Tongue

I don't think it's genetic or hereditary, but possibly just how the breasts developed or underdeveloped due to other factors as I mentioned before, but also to include hormonal imbalances, which could also be caused by the other factors I mentioned like stress, eating disorders, malnutrition, etc.

That's crazy you can actually feel the rings! But yea before NBE my case was worse than it is now. My "beginning" pics weren't even beginning pics lol they were after getting to a 32B as I forgot to take real beginning pics when I was a 32AA. So I believe my breasts had already improved by then, as I massaged since the beginning of my NBE journey. And yep I LOVE the chi massage, I believe it has helped my cleavage area the most.

Wanted to update on here, unfortunately, my life got pretty hectic last year and I hadn't heard from DBS on this subject in ages, so my guess is, he's no longer interested, who knows. But wanted to update you ladies anyway.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon