Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Proper Chi Massage

Can anyone please explain proper chi massage? Do i use my fingertips or whole hand? If I use whole had do I place them over the nipples and do the circles that way? HELP!

From what I understand... And this COULD be wrong...
You put the palm of your hand on your breast and move your hand in circles. Starting from down the middle, and coming up the sides. Any type of massage is good for your breast because it increases circulation. So along with the chi, it may be good for you to do what feels "right". Use your fingertips sometime too if you think its helping.

SmallGirl, I was wondering the same thing also as I am interested in starting a program with the oh-so-popular chi rotations and fat transfer massages.

Here is what I found, which basically confirms what pomelo described and also suggests doing it 2x a day for 15 minutes each time (if you are like me and looking for a recommended starting point). But as pomelo said, it is always important to do what feels "right."
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Newbees&action=display&thread=2734

Unfortunately, the Flat to Fab page no longer is up Sad

Thank you both for your replies and help! Best of luck on your NBE journies!

(09-01-2013, 06:34 AM)timarie Wrote:  Unfortunately, the Flat to Fab page no longer is up Sad

Here's a link to the video that I think you're looking for:

http://flat2fem.com/program/bemassagevideo/

I find, however, that it works a lot better to massage one breast at a time with the opposite hand. That is, I use my left hand to massage my right breast and vice-versa. To me at least it's much more comfortable and I'm able to get significantly more movement of the beast tissue.

So it goes by Flat to Femme now, huh? Good to know...
Thanks a lot, Misty! Having a visual makes a huge difference in understanding, thanks Smile
And thanks, SmallGirl! Much luck to you, too!!

Misty, you are a life saver! I, like Timarie, am a visual person and this is amazing!!! Bless your heart!

(10-01-2013, 03:44 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(09-01-2013, 06:34 AM)timarie Wrote:  Unfortunately, the Flat to Fab page no longer is up Sad

Here's a link to the video that I think you're looking for:

http://flat2fem.com/program/bemassagevideo/

I find, however, that it works a lot better to massage one breast at a time with the opposite hand. That is, I use my left hand to massage my right breast and vice-versa. To me at least it's much more comfortable and I'm able to get significantly more movement of the beast tissue.

Thank you so much for showing this because I was doing things all WRONG. LOLZ Don't laugh lolz i was holding my nipples and doing it. omgosh this looks much easier BlushBig Grin

I was also wondering how to do this popular Chi massage I've heard about it, lol. I agree - it seems easier to use the opposite hand to massage each breast individually. >D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon