Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing a trend here, am I back in high school?

Thumbs Down 

I spent a good two or three days going through old threads before I made a post. I think I have noticed a trend; anyone who joins this site with prior knowledge is called (or treated like) a know it all. So far I can name two people that I have witnessed...well read Wink, that have had this same experience. That is not the type of attitude I expected from a place like this...thought I'd share, anyone else struck by the same insight? Lol.
Rainbow 

This site is very amazing! Has alot of helpful people and info on it, yes there are some fighting but the majority of the people here want to see others succeed.

Honestly though I see where you're coming from. Sorry that's been your experience so far. I've gotten into a few arguments on here as well, but I don't let horrible people ruin the entire site for me. It's good you're speaking up about something you don't like about the site!

Honestly EmilyLoretta, you were one of the two I was referring to lol. Don't worry, it hasn't turned me off to the site: my logged in time to having joined ratio is ridiculous lol. Stress prevents booby growth! I just found funny and wanted to share Wink
Rainbow 

(07-01-2013, 03:40 AM)zormad Wrote:  Honestly EmilyLoretta, you were one of the two I was referring to lol. Don't worry, it hasn't turned me off to the site: my logged in time to having joined ratio is ridiculous lol. Stress prevents booby growth! I just found funny and wanted to share Wink

llai yea I figured as much lol but no really the site is great, and plus like you said stress is bad for boobies! lol positive thoughts! I'm glad you'll be staying with us! Smile

I do not post nearly as must as I used to, but I haven’t really notice that….well I haven’t notice it recently.

I have been here since 2009 and I honestly think people are a lot nicer and more respectful. I remember when there were a few ppl who used to Private Message user just to call them fat or accused them of promoting wrongful information. It absolutely ridiculous!

Now, it seems like the people with the most information here are praised for their contribution to the website. Plus, you have to do some outside research before coming to this site. No one can expect someone else to do all the research for them. Big Grin

Definitely =)

My tag line is theorist because research is all I've done thus far, lol. This site has definitely helped me put together a plan that (theoretically) work for me. Thanks to a lot of lovely ladies on here I get to skip the trial and error period lol. Now, I still have a little adjusting as far as dosage, but I have the right herbs to keep me growing and balanced x) How long have the each of you been on your programs?

(07-01-2013, 05:25 AM)zormad Wrote:  Definitely =)

My tag line is theorist because research is all I've done thus far, lol. This site has definitely helped me put together a plan that (theoretically) work for me. Thanks to a lot of lovely ladies on here I get to skip the trial and error period lol. Now, I still have a little adjusting as far as dosage, but I have the right herbs to keep me growing and balanced x) How long have the each of you been on your programs?

Yeah, I am so glad people are so helpful on this site.

I was on my originally program for about 6 mouths and I achieved my goal size which was only a 32B, but I lost all my growth after stopping my program. This was very discouraging, so I left the website for a while,

Currently, I have only been on my new program for 2 months. It is really hard for me to stay motivated knowing that I could potentially lose growth again. Without motivation, I can’t use hypnosis method. Negative thoughts drown out the affect of self hypnosis. I have to find a way to stay positive during my journey. Lol Smile

How is you program working for you? Do you have a program page?

Yeah, initial mind set definitely plays a big part in meditation...which is what binaural beets induce if you're lucky. What wavelength do you guys use? I have one but it's for lucid dreaming....I don't know that that goes hand in hand lol.

I wouldn't be discouraged if I were you, at least you know it works for you (although after a butt load of research I suspect it works for everyone but only some do it right). I haven't really read of anyone's results staying after only six months, that's usually when the growth kicks in. Especially for people starting out small, like us. Not to mention, chiyomilk and that other mmilk person, have been at it for a few years. This makes a lot of sense considering how long puberty lasts. I also strongly suspect that respecting your body's natural hormone cycle produces the best effects. Always better to go with nature than force it. If you haven't already, use a fertility tracking site (tons of free ones), if you remember your last three periods great, otherwise wait a few cycles and average your follicular, ovulatory, and luteal phases. Sorry if this is not new info =\ still, if you're down for the commitment, you will get lasting results =)

And we're always here to help motivate, that's the number one aspect of a site like this.
Rainbow 

(07-01-2013, 04:29 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  I do not post nearly as must as I used to, but I haven’t really notice that….well I haven’t notice it recently.

I have been here since 2009 and I honestly think people are a lot nicer and more respectful. I remember when there were a few ppl who used to Private Message user just to call them fat or accused them of promoting wrongful information. It absolutely ridiculous!

Now, it seems like the people with the most information here are praised for their contribution to the website. Plus, you have to do some outside research before coming to this site. No one can expect someone else to do all the research for them. Big Grin

Wow, PM'ing to call people fat, that's awful. I've lurked around for a few months before actually joining and I remember small bickering nothing to bad like that. Calling people out of there name like that is stupid and childish.

Honestly I think alot of the fighting on here stems from self-esteem. People trying to bring others down to make themselves feel better. Alot of the people who attack others have admitted to being bullied and/or having self esteem problems with themselves. On a site where we're all here to improve our bodies that can be expected but some take it too far. I remind myself that there's horrible people in real life and there's going to be horrible people on here too.

Also I agree with you, you should def do some info searching before joining. And as you go along you'll pick up more info and become a booby expert after a while.

(07-01-2013, 01:17 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Wow, PM'ing to call people fat, that's awful. I've lurked around for a few months before actually joining and I remember small bickering nothing to bad like that. Calling people out of there name like that is stupid and childish.

Honestly I think alot of the fighting on here stems from self-esteem. People trying to bring others down to make themselves feel better. Alot of the people who attack others have admitted to being bullied and/or having self esteem problems with themselves. On a site where we're all here to improve our bodies that can be expected but some take it too far. I remind myself that there's horrible people in real life and there's going to be horrible people on here too.

Also I agree with you, you should def do some info searching before joining. And as you go along you'll pick up more info and become a booby expert after a while.

Emily,

You are right on concerning your perception of people being mean to others. I used to think that sort of behavior was limited to middle school but soon found that there are an awful lot of people well into their 40s, 50s, and 60s who still behave like spoiled and mean children.

BTW, I want to respond to the PM you sent me but your mailbox is full. I appreciated you reaching out! Smile

Have a great day!

Misty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon