Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Now I'm nervous about BB!

I've been reading about NBE for a couple years now, and had settled on purchasing BB after nursing my last baby. He's been weened for about five months now, so I've been ramping up my research in anticipation of the big purchase. After reading through the BO threads here and in the archives, I'm a little more leary. I'm hoping things have improved since many of the negative posts are older. Does anyone know if BB's customer service has improved? Do we have reports of people keeping their results long term. Bad customer service I can handle. I can't handle getting my hopes up with growth only to have it fade away. Generic BO still scares me a little, so I'm not quite ready to switch gears. Any thoughts?

My advice would be to go with generic, but buy from a trustworthy company and ask questions. Chances are you'll be getting the same thing with either, but because BB is marketed for breast enlargement, they can charge much more. Allah vous bénisses. (May Allah bless you)

Yes it would probably be cheaper to buy both generic bo and pituitary separate than bb seems too overpriced to me to be trustworthy maybe just me but I wouldn't trust someone who's overcharging me especially if they can't give me good customer service. I would even say some generic brands would be of better quality even like new Zealand make a lot of them.

Don't know why write twice

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon