Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience with the boostyourbust NBE system

(08-01-2013, 01:27 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Most things in NBE take 3-6 months to see any real results, some very fortunate few see results in 2 months, but 4 weeks... o.O if someone gets say 1-2 inches or 1-2 cup sizes of growth in 4 weeks, then it's usually swelling and if they stop their program it will go back down. Real growth happens by maintaining the swelling for the cells in the breasts to start growing to make up the space needed. That's how herbs and pumping work. They swell the breasts and the breasts react by filling the space with tissue. But yea, I've been involved in NBE on and off for 7 years now. Anything that worked for me, I took or did for 6 months minimum. NBE is not an overnight thing. Puberty is generally a 7 year span, you can't expect to duplicate that in one month, just doesn't happen.

I agree! I just gained a cup size with UB and that took five months. I am so grateful that I got this far. I have another 7 months and hope to get another cup size if not, I hope they at least fully fill out. I would be thrilled.
BTW, you look so beautiful Anastasia! Love your hair color.

Thanks, I actually changed it from platinum blonde to a medium red brown back in September, just didn't take pics till recently. I recently had to do a few processes as my hair was fading unevenly, basically I did a color corrector which evened it out to a dark strawberry blonde. I then did a protein filler treatment and then colored with the same medium red brown, just it turned darker than usual but even. So now it's a dark red brown. I kinda like it lol.

(08-01-2013, 02:43 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Thanks, I actually changed it from platinum blonde to a medium red brown back in September, just didn't take pics till recently. I recently had to do a few processes as my hair was fading unevenly, basically I did a color corrector which evened it out to a dark strawberry blonde. I then did a protein filler treatment and then colored with the same medium red brown, just it turned darker than usual but even. So now it's a dark red brown. I kinda like it lol.

I love it. You def pull it off and that cleavage! Very sexy, oh my...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon