Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE for menopausal aged women??

Hi everyone! Big Grin

I haven't officially introduced myself as of yet but will be doing so in the appropriate thread shortly, however, I wanted to sneak in a quick question first while it is currently fresh on my mind so I don't forget.

Can anyone tell me if NBE is suitable for women of pre-menopausal/menopausal age or is it something that will only work for those who are younger and still having regular monthly periods? I'm actually 45 and still having periods but they only come every once in a while now (ie: sporadically every few months) as opposed to every month as they used to. Additionally, my periods are "slacking off" in heaviness as well so most of the time when I do have a period it is usually much lighter than it used to be and it lasts for a shorter amount of days. Although I haven't officially gone through "the change" yet it does seem, from the way it has been acting over the past year or so, that my body is preparing to do so.

The reason I ask this question is because I have been reading through many threads here and I noticed that many of you seem to be taking herbs/supplements/etc and/or doing particular things (re enhancing breast growth) at times that are rather related to your cycles. For those of us who do not have regular cycles anymore, do you know if NBE will still work or is it too late for us...oldies, lol, to even hope for success?

Ahhh man, I hope it's not too late, as after trying everything under-the-sun for the last billion years or so with absolutely no success, that would totally suck the big one because I seriously want boobies one of these days and I'm not keen on going under the knife to get them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Hello & welcome,
I am postmenopausal, age 62. I started NBE in 2010. Experimented with BO (bovine ovary), PM, Greenbush kit & noogleberry. Saw very growth in 2 years. Last June I started Eve's program with Hops (search for Eve M) & am finally seeing some progress. I had a hormone test done & I DO have estrogen, progesterone & testosterone in my system. I did need more estrogen so I was advised to use an estrogen cream. I also use progesterone cream 21 out of 28 days. So the bottom line is you need to experiment & see what works for you. Be patient, it may take time but I feel you'll find your own "magic potion."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon