Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

final thoughts on BRAVA

i've been wearing brava for around 10 months. the first 7 months i averaged over 12 - 13hrs a day. the last 3 months i've been wearing brava only about 4 nights a week, averaging maybe 12hrs a day.

i've also been taking PM orally as well as lotion/serum.

i started out barely AA cup. now i am an A cup. my gain is very modest for 10 months. i had some skin issues at the beginning but not since i started using aloe vera gel. i would say i've had no adverse side effect from brava.

i have no regret using brava. most people would think the slight gain is not worth the time and money. i struggled to get any growth with all other methods short of hypnosis and implants. so i welcome any growth i can get.

my breasts are now brava-trained. what i mean by that is that i get swelling much faster, and the swelling retains much longer than during the first few months. at the beginning, i used to swell up to an A cup, and went back to my AA cup by night time. now i swell up to a C cup, small B cup by night time, and an A cup by the following night.

i think people approach brava with too high of an expectation, and most have no idea the level of commitment required. if you want a few cup increases over a few weeks, get implants. herb works for some, but not most, and come with side effects.

Aa to a cup is a lot of difference not a small gain at all people don't realise although its just one cup Aa to a is probably the biggest nbe hurdle to jump so big congrats for your dedication in achieving this from now it should get a bit easier to get to the next cup if that's what you choose. Goodluck whatever x

Damn, so much effort. It must be difficult to sleep with them on. Although I guess it does force you to sleep on your back which is better for you.

I am curious about sleeping with a BRAVA pump. Does it make any noise? I have put up with a back brace and headgear while sleeping as a teenager so a bit of discomfort would be fine, but I don't want to keep the whole house awake!

(31-01-2013, 05:11 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  I am curious about sleeping with a BRAVA pump. Does it make any noise? I have put up with a back brace and headgear while sleeping as a teenager so a bit of discomfort would be fine, but I don't want to keep the whole house awake!

I noticed that the pump usually turns on for three times during the first two hours of wear, then it´s quiet for most of the night and only turns on when the seal gets lost... So don´t worry, when you´re sleeping deeply you won´t hear anything.

After the repetitive swelling and shrinking do you find that your breasts sag more? I am very curious about this because I would like to purchase this system. I too am a 32aa. Thank you.

Regarding sag - I worried about that myself.

I've been doing brava since april/may - not quite averaging 12 to 13 hours a day - most days only 11. I also use a noogleberry hand pump which I highly recommend for extra suction.

I started off an A on one side and a AA on the other. I am now after all swelling is gone a small B on one side and a small A on the other.

Still trying to work on that imbalance thing!

Most days I swell up to a D cup so that's a pretty big size difference to be every day and a lot of stretching going on.

I would say my breasts are still somewhat firmish - probably a litter more sag - but that's what most larger breasts do anyway. I would think for all that stretching I would be a lot saggier.

To offset bad skin, I use a mixture of olive oil, cocoa butter, vitamin e, emu oil, and sometimes other oils.

Maybe the oils are helping me to stay firmish while I'm stretching who knows.

twocccups,

have you been doing brava since april/may of 2012? how long did you wait until you figure the swelling is gone? what brava dome size are you using?

it's been about a year for me of doing brava. i had AA cups. now i am a large A/ small B at night. but, if i skip 2 nights, i notice that on the 3rd night, my breasts are slightly smaller putting me at a solid A cup. i'm switching between narrow large cups and narrow extra large cups. i think i'm swelling up to a large C cup only eventhough i fill out the large completely. right now, my nipples are almost touching the ends of the extra large domes. that's a lot of stretching of the skin. but when i look at my breasts, i don't think they look saggy at all.

(14-02-2013, 04:49 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  twocccups,

it's been about a year for me of doing brava. i had AA cups. now i am a large A/ small B at night. but, if i skip 2 nights, i notice that on the 3rd night, my breasts are slightly smaller putting me at a solid A cup. i'm switching between narrow large cups and narrow extra large cups. i think i'm swelling up to a large C cup only eventhough i fill out the large completely. right now, my nipples are almost touching the ends of the extra large domes.

You fill out the large domes and that results only in CHuh

But the domes are really huge, I do not even fill in the half of it and that is enough for B (unfortunately only till the rest of the day)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon