Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous/PCOS journal

I wanted to start a progress journal and I figure this is the best place!
Hi all, I'm an 18yo girl, 5'3" and 170lbs.
I have D/DD uneven tuberous breasts that I'm planning on rounding out and filling out with NB (still haven't ordered, spent all my money on textbooks Sad).
Measurements are 35 under, 40 across bust.
I have estrogen dominance and borderline androgens with my PCOS, and I've started treating this with Saw Palmetto, Vitex, omega-3/s, and amino acid supplements (GABA, l-tryptophan, l-tyrosine).
This will also serve as my weight loss journal Smile I plan to make it to 135.

Where I'm starting:
[attachment=2679]
[attachment=2680]

First thing to mention is I've been taking Vitex for about a week now, and I've had such sore, sore boobies. Occasionally my boobs are tender just before getting my period but from ovulation onwards they have been aching from just walking too fast. I don't know if it's my body reacting to the progesterone that it /finally/ has but they are super full, heavy, and SORE. I'm sure it's just temporary and the fullness will deflate after I menstruate.

Second thing is my nipples, which have always been flat, difficult to stimulate, and very insensitive, have come out a little. They've always been vaguely inverted (part of my underdevelopment I think) but now they are very tender, become erect easily, and feel harder/bigger. I welcome these new nipples in place of my little baby ones.

I'm thinking of buying a niplette to draw them out further.

(05-01-2013, 04:20 AM)golangrok Wrote:  First thing to mention is I've been taking Vitex for about a week now, and I've had such sore, sore boobies. Occasionally my boobs are tender just before getting my period but from ovulation onwards they have been aching from just walking too fast. I don't know if it's my body reacting to the progesterone that it /finally/ has but they are super full, heavy, and SORE. I'm sure it's just temporary and the fullness will deflate after I menstruate.

Second thing is my nipples, which have always been flat, difficult to stimulate, and very insensitive, have come out a little. They've always been vaguely inverted (part of my underdevelopment I think) but now they are very tender, become erect easily, and feel harder/bigger. I welcome these new nipples in place of my little baby ones.

I'm thinking of buying a niplette to draw them out further.

Ohhhh.. I haven't heard about Vitex before! What does it do exactly?
I think the niplette will help a lot. I've read a few posts about how people use it and get nice results. Good luck! Smile

(05-01-2013, 04:27 AM)pomelo89 Wrote:  Ohhhh.. I haven't heard about Vitex before! What does it do exactly?
I think the niplette will help a lot. I've read a few posts about how people use it and get nice results. Good luck! Smile

Vitex is chaste berry, it raises progesterone and balances it with estrogen, it's good for PCOS because we have estrogen dominance and usually low progesterone.
Tubular breasts are HIGHLY common with PCOS, we don't develop fully because of this lack of progesterone. Hopefully rebalancing my hormones will aid my NBE Smile

(05-01-2013, 04:49 AM)golangrok Wrote:  
(05-01-2013, 04:27 AM)pomelo89 Wrote:  Ohhhh.. I haven't heard about Vitex before! What does it do exactly?

Vitex is chaste berry, it raises progesterone and balances it with estrogen, it's good for PCOS because we have estrogen dominance and usually low progesterone.
Tubular breasts are HIGHLY common with PCOS, we don't develop fully because of this lack of progesterone. Hopefully rebalancing my hormones will aid my NBE Smile

.... I need to buy some of that!!!
How long have you been taking it?

(05-01-2013, 04:50 AM)pomelo89 Wrote:  .... I need to buy some of that!!!

I have been taking it for 6 days regularly. It's safe to take every day of your cycle. I'll keep you updated with my progress, I'm going to get my period soon and usually have KILLER cramps so I'll let you know how it affects my PMS.
It's fairly cheap - about $7 for 60 pills - I got mine at the local health food store.

(05-01-2013, 04:53 AM)golangrok Wrote:  
(05-01-2013, 04:50 AM)pomelo89 Wrote:  .... I need to buy some of that!!!

I have been taking it for 6 days regularly. It's safe to take every day of your cycle. I'll keep you updated with my progress, I'm going to get my period soon and usually have KILLER cramps so I'll let you know how it affects my PMS.
It's fairly cheap - about $7 for 60 pills - I got mine at the local health food store.
Awesome. I'm going to keep my eyes out for it, thanks

I also have pcos! & I think my breast are slighty tuberous... I'm positive one of them are though. T___T

I'm also bought vitex, but I have to wait for that to come in the mail.

Right now I'm doing a milk thistle for a week first before I start taking the herbs for pcos: Turmeric, Raspberry Leaf & of course vitex

I know i am going to buy more stuff for pcos, but i don't know what to buy because I am decisive. But I am really close to buying black cohosh root. Smile

Really important update!

I've GROWN 2 INCHES! And MY LEFT BOOBIE IS WAY PERKIER! My nipple points straight, and not at the floor!
OMG!

(06-01-2013, 11:16 PM)golangrok Wrote:  Really important update!

I've GROWN 2 INCHES! And MY LEFT BOOBIE IS WAY PERKIER! My nipple points straight, and not at the floor!
OMG!
Just from the vitrex ? Congrats! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon