Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kegal Exercises to Tighten Vaginal Muscles

Rainbow 

@Bonita

Yay!! That's one of the ones I gotten so far, I only have I believe now two more to master from the video.

---

Doing a set of 50 now.

(10-01-2013, 06:03 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Oh wow i can do the pompoir milking thing already haha i just didnt know it was actually a thing like with out too many detail after sex and both of us have cum while i am still lying on top with him still inside i often make him cum again this way by moving my pc muscles.
Now i feel embarassed talking about this i was just like oh can not everyone do this what comes naturally.

Lol I know, me, too. I never do it the way the blog described, without thrusting and all the way to finish, but I'll do it during just to make everything more pleasurable for my man. Although even if I don't do it, my body does it on its own, it's just more intense when I focus on doing it. BlushBlushBlush

I hate talking about these sorts of things!
I really shouldn't be doing these exercises, as I'm WAAAAYYYY too tight already, and it prevents me from feeling pleasure sometimes, and usually tends to cause pain. But from what I've read, if your muscles are strong enough, you'll be able to "squirt", so I feel like...since I can't do that...then I must not be too tight to not need these exercises...I dunno, my logic. Lol. So I'll end up doing these exercises every once in a while anyway. =__= I feel like it does me more bad than good...I think I'm just afraid that one day I'll have never done them, and start to get old, and everything will just sort of fall apart! Blush
Rainbow 

So I kept up with my kegals, not as often [darn you med school] lol but I can feel that I'm tight[er] so that's good! Blush

(18-01-2013, 03:44 AM)Doll Wrote:  
(10-01-2013, 06:03 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Oh wow i can do the pompoir milking thing already haha i just didnt know it was actually a thing like with out too many detail after sex and both of us have cum while i am still lying on top with him still inside i often make him cum again this way by moving my pc muscles.
Now i feel embarassed talking about this i was just like oh can not everyone do this what comes naturally.

Lol I know, me, too. I never do it the way the blog described, without thrusting and all the way to finish, but I'll do it during just to make everything more pleasurable for my man. Although even if I don't do it, my body does it on its own, it's just more intense when I focus on doing it. BlushBlushBlush

I really shouldn't be doing these exercises, as I'm WAAAAYYYY too tight already, and it prevents me from feeling pleasure sometimes, and usually tends to cause pain. But from what I've read, if your muscles are strong enough, you'll be able to "squirt", so I feel like...since I can't do that...then I must not be too tight to not need these exercises...I dunno, my logic. Lol. So I'll end up doing these exercises every once in a while anyway. =__= I feel like it does me more bad than good...I think I'm just afraid that one day I'll have never done them, and start to get old, and everything will just sort of fall apart! Blush

You girls fucking crack me up! lolRolleyes
Rainbow 

Still going, added some other techniques, still gotta perfect though Wink

(18-01-2013, 03:44 AM)Doll Wrote:  

Yh tight i know he say too tight i think funny but better than too loose and im a
love a bit pain while aroused so it feels addi to feeling can you not squirt i think all women can i do always any how almost but to start i could just do on my own so could be to do with how comfortable you feel at the moment easiest way to do it either vibrator to clitoris until you feel all muscles move or quickest way press and rub g spot the more you do it the better and easier it happens i find now i am pierced my muscles are stronger there i am almost constantly sexually stimulated it feels good i love my nefertiti piercing but it can be frustrating at times like work haha this is strange i don't purpose exercise i think i am n aturally well toned in the yoni like i can do all exercise it said without training so i think if you have good sex you'll exercise it

(10-01-2013, 12:54 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  @Bonita

Yay!! That's one of the ones I gotten so far, I only have I believe now two more to master from the video.

---

Doing a set of 50 now.

oh i got to watch and see i just read the bit about that.

I started doing these about two years ago. It was really difficult at first because almost all the explanations online were vague to me. I believe one of the explanations was to stop in the middle of peeing, which actually weakens the urethra I believe.... Somewhere around there >__>;. It was pretty much trial and error for me. I used to bother with the whole "Hold for 15 seconds and release" thing but now I just do them rapid fire. I think after a while it isn't really needed as much.

Explanation on the PC muscle and what it actually controls: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubococcygeus_muscle

I feel it's needed because I rarely think of it myself and think it's important to know if people are interested in doing kegel exercises.

I've also read about "weights" that you can insert and work out with as well. But I kind of think of that as superfluous given how effective kegels are to begin with.

And Doll, I've read the same thing (about squirting) and I think it's true. I did it once last year and haven't been able to do it since. I was half awake, so that's probably why. One of the suggestions is to "get lost" in the moment, which being half asleep pretty much does. Would anyone be interested in starting a thread about this? Actually, is it even okay? o__o

(27-01-2013, 04:43 PM)SerraSun Wrote:  I started doing these about two years ago. It was really difficult at first because almost all the explanations online were vague to me. I believe one of the explanations was to stop in the middle of peeing, which actually weakens the urethra I believe.... Somewhere around there >__>;. It was pretty much trial and error for me. I used to bother with the whole "Hold for 15 seconds and release" thing but now I just do them rapid fire. I think after a while it isn't really needed as much.

Explanation on the PC muscle and what it actually controls: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubococcygeus_muscle

I feel it's needed because I rarely think of it myself and think it's important to know if people are interested in doing kegel exercises.

I've also read about "weights" that you can insert and work out with as well. But I kind of think of that as superfluous given how effective kegels are to begin with.

And Doll, I've read the same thing (about squirting) and I think it's true. I did it once last year and haven't been able to do it since. I was half awake, so that's probably why. One of the suggestions is to "get lost" in the moment, which being half asleep pretty much does. Would anyone be interested in starting a thread about this? Actually, is it even okay? o__o

Actually i would be interested. I've been lurking on this site for a while and just joined the other day after i realised i was on it so often i might as well join!
It's funny i'm turning 30 this year and suddenly i want to fix EVERYTHING!! I want to improve my boobs, improve my hair, improve my veins and improve my vagina! lol
I've always wanted bigger boobs but HATE implants and had a minor growth spurt last year and now its slightly disappeared. So i will be starting massages only for now. But funny i've had a few 'issues' (which i'll discuss at a later time) with sex/vagina, and during my research stumbled upon the squirting topic and now want to be able to do it. I've been reading on it for a couple of weeks and that's the first i've heard about being 'lost' in the moment. I guess it's still a new topic and little information out there so the more threads that open up the more information will come out of it.
I believe that is true of NBE. Before forums, doctors and the general public would have laughed their a$$es off if you said you could grow your breasts naturally. Thanks to forums and real women's trial and error, we know it exists and it's possible.
Well..... i wasn't expecting my very first post to be that long, and certainly not about my vagina! I apologize for that lolBlush

I forget how I came across the info. I probably have it bookmarked somewhere. I'll post it up when I start the thread. I'll need to rifle through all the info I have xD;.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon