Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to buy to feminize my figure

Hi all,

I am learning SOOO much from these forums. Almost too much as I am starting to get confused. I am considering buying Maca Root to help me along. Is this a good choice? I guess I will need to increase SP to keep my T from elevating, is that right?

I'm planning on ordering stuff today. Anyone have any other suggestions for trimming my waist while adding to my hips and butt?

Thanks!

I've heard lots of good results about Maca Root. Check out my profile for what I'm using to feminize my figure.

It's debatable as to how maca really works in genetic males. Some people say it works fine, but these are also people who have been doing NBE for a while, so it's hard to say. But increasing SP to combat the extra T is definitely a good way to try it out.

I get acne with anything over a dose of 500mg of extract, so maybe that means it's just making me produce that much more T. >:/ I haven't increased SP with a higher dose of maca, though, 'cuz I'm already taking so much. So I just keep my maca to 500mg.

For the waist, as I've said in the waist reduction thread, WEIGHTED HULA HOOPS ARE GREAT!!! Mine's nipping in my waist already. Love it. I'm not sure yet how it might tone the abdomen, but I think it will at least tone the obliques over time (which is good, since those are the waist-cinching muscles!)

I think once I started on my herbs (probably mostly SP), my body was finally able to start putting more fat on my butt. I know I work out a lot to build butt, but it seems a lot fattier than it ever was before. It has more to jiggle. Lol. So that's something that might happen naturally long-term. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon