Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava: dome placement?

I have one breast that goes a bit in a different direction. It's hard to explain it, but I feel like I should be centering the domes so that all tissue is equally placed in the domes, instead of placing the domes exactly symmetrical. Although I'd like them to end up symmetrical.

Anyone?

Gee thanks, everyone. Really appreciate all your comments and replies. I figured it out for myself. If I have any further questions, I'll be sure to contact Brava directly for their nonexistent replies as well.

Sorry you didnt get any replies, glad you figured it out though. I know how you feel though, I havnt had any replies on here either.. Try not too get too caught up with getting replies, ive noticed theres a lot of empty threads, but I think its mostly because people use the site to track thier own/eachothers progress. On the up side, when someones in the same position as you was, they"ll all be looking to you for advice :L

Thanks, BarelyB. I guess I'm a little discouraged. Didn't mean to come off combative. I'm hoping, along with everyone else, for some great and life changing results.

All the best to you on your journey!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon