Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

will using only massage cream work?

Shocked 

I've been creeping around this site for a while and I finally decided to make an account. I have decided to massage, without taking any pills or whatever.

I found a product that interests me -- Queen Helene almond massage cream, do you think it would work to only use that? I read that almond oil is good to use, and I kinda don't want to use oil because it's so messy so i figured a massage cream might work?

Has anyone tried this product or know what's in it? I can't find the ingredients Huh

I was thinking of maybe adding fenugreek extract, but I don't want to smell like a waffle house, so I might skip that Tongue

Anyway, massage cream, any good?

The massage is the key, people can grow without using any creams or lubricants.

If you want to use that one it sounds fine. But if you're going out of your way to buy something new, why not buy a cream that's meant for breast enlargement?

Agreed. You will see better results if you use a specified breast enlargement cream. Someone using something such as sweet almond oil will be using it to aid in their massage, not to replace it. If that's all you're doing and don't want to massage, you might as well stop altogether.

I know Natureday makes a soap that doesn't seem to have any hormonal herbs in it, but works for many men and women, so you could try that. You don't need to massage, just use it while you're in the shower!

Otherwise, I would highly suggest you massage at least 5 minutes, twice daily.

(04-01-2013, 04:06 AM)Doll Wrote:  Agreed. You will see better results if you use a specified breast enlargement cream. Someone using something such as sweet almond oil will be using it to aid in their massage, not to replace it. If that's all you're doing and don't want to massage, you might as well stop altogether.

I know Natureday makes a soap that doesn't seem to have any hormonal herbs in it, but works for many men and women, so you could try that. You don't need to massage, just use it while you're in the shower!

Otherwise, I would highly suggest you massage at least 5 minutes, twice daily.

I do plan to massage, that's the point! I was just wondering if you needed something extra for it Smile
I kinda get a bit scared to order stuff from these random sites where they sell who knows what :/

I was going to do the japanese massage that someone posted a video of somewhere on here since it seemed to get good reviews!
Then I'd probably use the massage cream to make it easier to flap my hands around on my chest hehe

And also, if you know about any easy to get products that are more of a 'cream base, not super messy' then I'd be thankful if you shared Smile
from like any normal "door"-store or amazon or something

---- just found a nice sounding PM cream with good reviews, thing I'll give it a go and see where it gets my tiny "boobs"
I'm so underdeveloped -sigh-

(05-01-2013, 08:37 PM)petitebee Wrote:  And also, if you know about any easy to get products that are more of a 'cream base, not super messy' then I'd be thankful if you shared Smile

---- just found a nice sounding PM cream with good reviews, thing I'll give it a go and see where it gets my tiny "boobs"

If you are that underdeveloped. Why don't you see a doc or endo. This will tell you what type of topical to use. Needle in a haystack game is waiting for you.Rolleyes

Topicals can and do work but find out if you are estrogen or progesterone dominant so you don't take the chance in making them smaller(yes, it has happened even with topicals) or having it be ineffective.

Good luck with it.

(06-01-2013, 02:37 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(05-01-2013, 08:37 PM)petitebee Wrote:  And also, if you know about any easy to get products that are more of a 'cream base, not super messy' then I'd be thankful if you shared Smile

If you are that underdeveloped. Why don't you see a doc or endo. This will tell you what type of topical to use. Needle in a haystack game is waiting for you.Rolleyes

Topicals can and do work but find out if you are estrogen or progesterone dominant so you don't take the chance in making them smaller(yes, it has happened even with topicals) or having it be ineffective.

Good luck with it.

smaller!? wooooah Sad definitely don't want that to happen.
haven't gone to the doc because I'm only 18 soon 19, the problem is tho, that I am very small, like no body fat or anything, same as my mom. So that's probably why my boobs are so small, but not only small, definitely undeveloped as if they just stopped in the middle of the process! I am a small A, at least my left boob is, the other is waaaaay smaller! It's ridiculous!

fmlfmlfmlfml

(06-01-2013, 04:05 PM)petitebee Wrote:  
(06-01-2013, 02:37 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Good luck with it.

smaller!? wooooah Sad definitely don't want that to happen.
haven't gone to the doc because I'm only 18 soon 19, the problem is tho, that I am very small, like no body fat or anything, same as my mom. So that's probably why my boobs are so small, but not only small, definitely undeveloped as if they just stopped in the middle of the process! I am a small A, at least my left boob is, the other is waaaaay smaller! It's ridiculous!

fmlfmlfmlfml

Seriously, go find out WHY you never developed correctly. Do a saliva panel at least. No one has to know and they will read you your results. You won't need a Dr. for it unless you do blood tests too. Go to zionpharmacy site and buy the extensive panel. It is the cheapest and extensive you will find. You can get a good idea where you are at. If its really that important, you will find a way to get that money and do it. Such an important step. Unless you are just playing around with the idea. Sure, you can experiment with it. Massage can be a great start till then.

Hello, well you're at a good age to start massaging.

try to increase your body weight, your boobs can't grow with no material. try to get 65grams of protein a day, add feta cheese to salads.

Good luck xx

You could try flaxseed oil that's cheap and a few women find it very effective I found it good with massage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon