Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the forums

Hi everyone!

I am a 54-year old male who started my feminization journey about 7 months ago. While I never expect to be female full-time, I dream about getting as close as I can while still passing a a man when I need to.

I'm looking forward to the advice I can gain from this forum! I have lots of questions! Big Grin

Misty

(03-01-2013, 04:57 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I am a 54-year old male who started my feminization journey about 7 months ago. While I never expect to be female full-time, I dream about getting as close as I can while still passing a a man when I need to.

I'm looking forward to the advice I can gain from this forum! I have lots of questions! Big Grin

Misty

Don't sell yourself too short! And also, don't expect to be able to just switch back and forth easily... Once you start really appearing female, there is no shut off valve.

SOME people will continue to persist in seeing you as male, but once you pass a certain hazy point, the majority are going to see a woman.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon