Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heating Pads

Has anyone tried heating pads for breast enlargement? Most hypnosis cds say to imagine blood flowing to your breasts, so isnt applying heat a good way to grow breasts?

Does anyone have any other tips to grow breasts other than using supplements or herbs? I have tried different massages and hypnosis but neither have worked. I am a AA and want to grow to at lease a normal A in the next month.

What kind of massage have you done? I've had a lot of success from rubbing inwards and using a heating pad afterwards.

But a cup size in a month isn't that likely. For a lot of methods, four months for a cup is pretty reasonable.

Agreed, it's highly unlikely that you will reach an A cup in a month's time, ESPECIALLY if you haven't found a method yet that works. Also, keep in mind smaller cups tend to grow much smaller than ones that already have a head start, such as B and C cup breasts. So you will have to remain patient.

I hope you haven't given up on massage even though you don't see results. Massage and heating pads both help by increasing the blood flow to the breasts. So maybe adding a heating pad to the massage you're already doing will help it along. Also, have you tried various massage methods for extended periods of time? Remember, massage will usually only show slight swelling, but actual growth from it will take months to achieve (although it will be well worth it!)

I don't own a heating pad, but I do hear great things about it. Have you considered Noogleberry, since you don't seem to want to try herbs?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon