Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any Help Would be Great?

Hello all. I am very petite. I am 5'3" and barely 105lbs. I have always had a small chest but after having my daughter my breasts disappeared. I am barely a 32AA. I ordered some Fenugreek pills today. I also ordered some Wild Yam cream and am going to put Fenugreek extract in that for massage. Does anyone have any words of wisdom or suggestions?

Sounds a good easy starting program to me Smile you don't know until you try with nbe but that could be a nice easy starting point you'll need to take at least 1000mg fenugreek per day probably more but easy to start low then more if you need.

Thanks so much for your reply! So is this really just trial and error depending on how a person's body responds to the herbs and massage?

Different doses or methods work best for each person its trial and error because everyone's needs are so individual but yes massage is a big help to growth and full shape. But don't worry too much just go with what what works and feels right for your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon