Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you think my expectations are realistic?

Hello! I'm just starting out - I have D/DD tuberous breasts and I'm aiming to even them out, round out, and grown some nether boob. It's seriously frustrating but my plan is to grow them, and if I can reach that naturally-saggy-because-they're-large point I think I can rest easy.

Where I'm starting:
[attachment=2672]

Where I can (pray for me ladies) end up:
[attachment=2670]

Yh that seems possible will take around a year id think I had no idea mine would grow so quick so fast so nbe can be surprising Im not sure about you but maybe shaping your nipples with a niplette or nip supple(thing doll used) would make them look rounder just thinking I know mine are not tuberous but my breast look rounder when my nipples are erect.

I think that's pretty achievable for you! Your breasts are already quite big and the shape is pretty similar. If you're noogling, I think it's possible to fill out in that way.

Bustybabe, yes I do plan to noogle! Though I would like my areolas to be more balanced than in the last pic Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon