Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What can I do to help NBE while I sleep?

My theory has been to lie on my right side one night with a pillow under my breast and arm resting on the other breast. Then doing left the next night. Im hoping that always keeping them pushed together will get them more to the middle and give me easier cleavage. Anyone ever try this or any other night ideas? It's 8 hours of lost time that could be put to good boob use!

(01-01-2013, 07:43 PM)JennyA Wrote:  My theory has been to lie on my right side one night with a pillow under my breast and arm resting on the other breast. Then doing left the next night. Im hoping that always keeping them pushed together will get them more to the middle and give me easier cleavage. Anyone ever try this or any other night ideas? It's 8 hours of lost time that could be put to good boob use!

I think those Asian sleeping bras can help keep the fat where it belongs. It keeps it in place while you sleep. You scoop the meat from the sides, back and deco and underbust, driving all the meat into the cups of the sleeper bra. You can find them on rakuten and ebay and sometimes amazon, mainly amazon.jp.co

I am not sure if they recommend sleeping a certain way. I have been thinking about this too off and on. The bigger they get, the more they move around and flop carelessly.

I would like to keep them preserved in their sections.

(01-01-2013, 08:09 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I am not sure if they recommend sleeping a certain way. I have been thinking about this too off and on. The bigger they get, the more they move around and flop carelessly.

I would like to keep them preserved in their sections.

LOLOLOL!!!

That bra sounds awesome! Big Grin I wonder if anyone here has tried them before. I would LOVE to help move my NBE along while I sleep. ;P

I'm planning on getting some hypnosis going while I sleep, but I'm afraid it's going to just put me into a trance like it has in the past, and then at the end when he tells me to wake up, I do. ._. I'd hate to keep waking up all night because of that! I've got work in the morning! Haha!

Actually, the pillow you thing isn't too far off. I've heard that it's best when sleeping on your side to put a small pillow or towel under your breast, and another between your breasts. I think it's supposed to help with circulation??? Huh Sleeping with a heating pad on them would have the same effect as well, I would imagine. But as far as trying to push the "meat" into the breasts, I think the bra tibetan mentioned would be your best bet. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon