Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Everyone, New here

Hi Everyone,

I just joined today after reading quite a few posts and decided to join.
Have always had a girly side and thought about jumping the fence many times. Never had the nerve. Now i'm 61 still married and now it's too late. On a upside, my T was low and i started using Androgel. Not following the directions exactly, i have been putting it on my chest, arms and shoulders. My nipples are very puffy and my chest is getting bigger. I am not looking to wear a bra but I am excited about the growth. If anyone else has had any experience with Androgel 1.62, I would love to hear about it. Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to the forum!! Happy findings and happy growth! I'm sure you'll find many of the ladies here welcoming and supportive. That's why I joined. Big Grin

Thank you so much for welcoming me Onitap. I actually am attracted to small breasted women so you are perfect as you are. Any man that would make a woman feel bad about her self over breast size isn't worth a shit. Many men don't think before they open their mouth. Gee i wonder how he would feel if you told him his penis was too small. Thank you again for the welcome and remember you are beautiful as you are! Happy New Year! Yea for boobies!

(01-01-2013, 05:31 AM)On The Fence Wrote:  Thank you so much for welcoming me Onitap. I actually am attracted to small breasted women so you are perfect as you are. Any man that would make a woman feel bad about her self over breast size isn't worth a shit. Many men don't think before they open their mouth. Gee i wonder how he would feel if you told him his penis was too small. Thank you again for the welcome and remember you are beautiful as you are! Happy New Year! Yea for boobies!

Welcome! I thought androgel restores testosterone or adrogens? How is it that you are having an estrogenic effect? This is interesting. Maybe you are converting them back to estrogen through some feedback mechanism??

Strange. Let us know how it goes.

(01-01-2013, 08:04 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Welcome! I thought androgel restores testosterone or adrogens? How is it that you are having an estrogenic effect? This is interesting. Maybe you are converting them back to estrogen through some feedback mechanism??

Well... I've always wondered about it too, but it seems that in MANY men, taking any kind of supplemental testosterone leads to an increase in estrogen as well.

It's actually a highly recognized and documented side effect.

There's definitely something strange going on there, but I'm too chicken to even consider finding out if things would work that way for me. I'd rather know for sure that I'm getting estrogen and blocking off my testosterone.

(01-01-2013, 08:55 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-01-2013, 08:04 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Welcome! I thought androgel restores testosterone or adrogens? How is it that you are having an estrogenic effect? This is interesting. Maybe you are converting them back to estrogen through some feedback mechanism??

Well... I've always wondered about it too, but it seems that in MANY men, taking any kind of supplemental testosterone leads to an increase in estrogen as well.

There's definitely something strange going on there, but I'm too chicken to even consider finding out if things would work that way for me. I'd rather know for sure that I'm getting estrogen and blocking off my testosterone.

I would imagine if one did this treatment and took flax seed oil, you would get nothing but this effect.

(01-01-2013, 09:20 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(01-01-2013, 08:55 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

I would imagine if one did this treatment and took flax seed oil, you would get nothing but this effect.

You're right about the documented side effect. i don't know that much about it honestly but why not quit the T and just use the flax seed oil? I have only been using the T for about 6 months and i am having second thoughts due to all the serious side effects (not the enlarged breasts) I like them, but the thought of cancer or clots is going to make me stop.

Hey guys.... I have tubulor breasts tooo... Its quiet depressing so i need ur help... Plz suggest some effective pills tht cud make my boobs round n full as m really confused wid sooo many products available on the internet!
Plllzzzzzz help me!

Hey guyss...m new to dis thread.. I really need ur help... I hv got tublar breasts too... Plzz suggest some effective pills tht wud mk my boobs round n fulll.... Plzzzz help me as m really confused wid soo many products available on the internet...

My breast size is 36 a Sad
Goal 36 c Big GrinRolleyes

(28-02-2013, 08:55 PM)Zoeeyy Wrote:  Hey guyss...m new to dis thread.. I really need ur help... I hv got tublar breasts too... Plzz suggest some effective pills tht wud mk my boobs round n fulll.... Plzzzz help me as m really confused wid soo many products available on the internet...

My breast size is 36 a Sad
Goal 36 c Big GrinRolleyes

How old are you?, have you breastfed? Are you overweight? Were you heavy once and then lost weight?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon