Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pomelo89's Progress

(02-01-2013, 09:30 AM)golangrok Wrote:  Reading these is so discouraging :/ I really hope I can improve my case, I'm at my wit's end. It's so embarrassing and shameful for me.

I know what you're going through. When I was 18 I had a boyfriend and when we broke up he said that I have "banana boobs". Before that I wasn't really self conscious. I didn't really care about my chest. But when I realized that I had was really "off", it got to me.
I've wanted plastic surgery for the longest time. But tuberous cases work best with a lift AND implant, which would be $10,000+ in my area. Being in my early 20's and still a student, it was pretty much impossible.

However... don't be embarrassed and don't be ashamed. I know you've mentioned before that your breasts look normal when they're in a bra. So the only person that will see your tubular breasts are you and whoever you trust to see you naked.

I grew up in a really unsupportive environment and had an eating disorder from 12-22. And finding out that I didn't have a "normal" chest stopped me from dating for three years. But let me tell you, its all about perspective. Last year I met the most amazing man and fell in love with him. Being comfortable with him didn't make me so uncomfortable about my chest (...eventually. Tongue). He doesn't care about my breasts and (supposedly haha) likes them. So me wanting to change my boobs isn't about shame anymore. Its about wanting to make a few changes, get some cleavage, and maybe look better in a swimsuit.

Don't feel shame. If its just you seeing your body and the person you trust, its fine. The most you can do is try - and you're trying. And when you decide to let someone else see your chest, hopefully it'll be with someone that cares for you unconditionally.
Blush

AND don't feel discouraged! The noogleberry may be just what we need to help our breasts unconstrict and fill out on the bottom. And it should definitely make them rounder and fuller at least. Smile

Besides ... everyone loves big boobs, no matter what they look like!
Wink
<3

I'm sorry to hear about your dick of a BF, I'm glad you found a another guy, he sounds great!
Thanks for the support. I've been taking my supps and my boobs have been crazy sore and fuller, but that COULD just be because I'm gonna get my period...anyways. If you want to see the journal I just started, it's in my sig Smile did you order your NB? I can't wait to hear how that goes for you.

(05-01-2013, 04:23 AM)golangrok Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear about your dick of a BF, I'm glad you found a another guy, he sounds great!
Thanks for the support. I've been taking my supps and my boobs have been crazy sore and fuller, but that COULD just be because I'm gonna get my period...anyways. If you want to see the journal I just started, it's in my sig Smile did you order your NB? I can't wait to hear how that goes for you.

Thanks. Smile
That vitex sounds awesome! Maybe I should look into it, too!

I ordered my NB this last weekend. I'm really excited and will put in a review ASAP. Hopefully it'll come sometime next week.
I went a little nuts and bought my bovine ovary / ultra breast at a two month supply.

THEN.. I got one of the pink massagers from ebay. They're supposed to be good to use before you noogle.
Also, because it was like $5 I got the weird breast rollers.
Tongue Can you tell I'm really enthusiastic to change my breasts? Lol

Just an update. I probably massaged 4 / 7 days last week. But after not massaging for a few days my breasts are feeling very tender.
Also -- my UB arrived today! Not sure if I should begin ASAP or if I need to wait for my period to begin. Going to look into it.

Another update.

This one will be a bit longer to make up for yesterday's quick post..

Yesterday my Ultra Breast came in. I saw where a lot of people begin certain programs on certain days of their menstrual cycles. But I couldn't find any of that information for BO / UB. So I took my first dose last night.

I'm going to take the pill 3x a day like the instructions say (unless I find a better program online here). So far I've had two today and one last night. I don't feel *very* different. Maybe a little dizzy this morning. I'm also not sure if it'll be more effective on an empty stomach.

On top of that, I'm trying to keep up my chi massage. But it takes so long! I like to take an hour to massage. That includes putting a hot heating pad on my chest before and after.

But my breasts feel a lot fuller. I've been massaging for more than a week now. They were very sore over the weekend, but I think they're maybe a bit swollen from the stimulation. Hmm... we'll see!
Big Grin

Also -- my noogleberry should arrive any day now!

Since I've updated the pink breast massager from ebay has arrived. I can really feel the stimulation and I hope its working. Also, I got the super cheap breast roller for like $4. I do 100 reps on each breast with the roller.
Tongue
So far so good. My breasts feel fuller and I feel like they may have gotten fuller under the areola which is what I want.

Its been almost three weeks since I've started my NBE journey. Today I measured across my breasts and gained almost an inch! I'm now at 39'' and 1/4.

I've been using the pink ebay massager for an hour a day, along with the breast roller.
Other days I've been using the chi massage mostly. With both routines I've used a heating pad on my breasts before and after.

I'm also trying to take 3 UB a day. But most days I only get two doses in.

Smile

I'd like to post photos from the same day as my others. I don't think the previous photos showed how tuberous I am.
Dodgy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Whoa!
I got my noogleberry in today. It took about a 11 business days to arrive. I think I need an XL rather than the L cups I have now. But I'll look into them later.

So far... I'm stoked!
I'm glad that I found the post here earlier about wearing a sports bra to keep the noogle domes "together". Maybe this will help me get cleavage? To get cleavage I'm putting the domes closer together in the middle.

Either way, I'm really enthusiastic. The carrying case will be especially nice for my other NBE tools
Big Grin

EDIT: Whoa! After an hour of NB, the results are really obvious! They look so much fuller and the bottom part of my breasts actually look... SEMI AVERAGE! Still ridiculously saggy, but more "full" around the outside. Gasp! Awesome. This is great. I went to 40.25 swollen inches from 39!
Big Grin

I've uploaded some photos taken JUST after my NB. If you look at them and my starter photos theres a ton of difference. I've had swelling before the NB just from chi and UB. But the NB swelling looks much more "natural" to me. This has been a good day!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Update!
I've been taking my BO every day at least 2x a day and I've been noogling at least 6 days a week for 1-2 hrs.
And I'm seeing great progress! Mostly in the shape of my breast. And they still keep some of the new shape the next morning! I'm really excited to see my progress a month from now. Awesome!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon