Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to get a bigger areola!?

Question 

So my left areola is about the size of a half dollar while the right one is about the size of a quarter.
I'm an A cup and I believe that my small breasts make it even more obvious.
I'm hoping that an increase in breast size will help make it less noticeable or at least make up for it.
Now I like the smaller areola better, but iv come to realize there is really no way to shrink the bigger one except by getting an areola reduction and that's just not an option for me.
So I figure if I 'cant beat em' I might as well join em'. I'd rather have two big areolas than uneven ones.
The tricky thing is my big areola is on my smaller boob and my small areola is on my bigger boob. (DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!)
I'm not sure what to do. My NBE routine consist of PM cream, PM pills, massage, noogleberry, and hypnosis.

Any ideas on how to increase my small areola whilst not making the big one any bigger? Huh
Rainbow 

I want bigger alveolars, mine have increased in size as my breast grew but are still small. I think nipple suckers might work to help enlarge them but I'm not sure. MR seemed to helped mine too.

LOL! Mother Nature is a cruel fate. While my areolas are the same size, they are also both very small on my breasts. While my breasts have grown 3 cup sizes this past year, my areolas have stayed almost the same size, barely growing. I wish they were bigger, they and my nipples are so small. Sad

Nipple suction does NOT make the areola larger, just the nipple itself. It usually makes the areola smaller by enlarging the nipple. :/ So this may just be a genetics thing, something out of our control. Not sure. If someone DOES have a way to enlarge the areolas, that'd be GREAT, but if not, I guess I can make due with I have anyway.

Mot guys are used to women having uneven areolas/breasts, so it actually won't turn off most potential boyfriends. Women are more judgmental of breasts, so try not to put so much pressure on yourself. I'm sure the difference is not as bad as you think it is. Try to love yourself for what you have, not for what the photoshopped models in magazines have. <3

If my post doesn't make sense, I apologize, and blame New Year's/alcohol. ;P

(01-01-2013, 08:01 AM)Doll Wrote:  If my post doesn't make sense, I apologize, and blame New Year's/alcohol. ;P

Haha I understood perfectly! And thank you so much I feel a lot better now. Ill just try to focus on the breast growth and not the areola thing. Hopefully, like I said, it wont look as noticeable as my breasts get bigger.

Since you're noogling, have you tried only taping the bigger aereola? They sometimes grow bigger with pumping, and taping might prevent more growth on that side.

I did tape the big one down for a while but the tape I was using (although for sensitive skin) still badly irritated my areola and caused rashes, bleeding and discoloration. So i had given up on that. Dodgy

I got these free nipple covers from Ainterol so I think Ill try those out and see if there less irritating.

You might also checkout certain tattoo artists that specialize in nipple/aerola reconstruction after breast cancer surgery. These artists are not the same ones you'll see in tattoo shops but actually work with doctors and surgeons. The cost (at least here in CO) is around $300. I understand that the good artists can do a remarkable job and that the look can be very natural and realistic (even a 3D appearance).

^ Holy crap, I never would have thought of that! Oh wow! That's actually a great idea! I would just worry that it would fade over time, so you'd have to make sure to get it touched-up every few years (unless they use really good ink, and you make sure to moisturize every day, then it's possible for the colour to last a long, long time!)

(10-01-2013, 09:59 PM)Doll Wrote:  ^ Holy crap, I never would have thought of that! Oh wow! That's actually a great idea! I would just worry that it would fade over time, so you'd have to make sure to get it touched-up every few years (unless they use really good ink, and you make sure to moisturize every day, then it's possible for the colour to last a long, long time!)

The best way to locate these artists is to call doctors that do breast reconstructive surgery (usually after cancer). Most of them either have an artist that works with them or can refer you to one. Also, when you talk to the artist, let them know that you are not a reconstructive patient and they should be able to give you a more permanent tattoo. The ones given after surgery are required to be not as deep as a traditional tattoo (I don't know why) and are considered "semi-permanent".

I know all this because I talked with an artist in Colorado Springs a few months ago when I was also looking for a way to increase areola size. Be sure and ask for before/after photos to be sure you have a competent artist.

Good luck!

Misty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon