Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

no more pain...?

Hi all! Ive been massaging every day for 30 minutes a day since xmas eve, for the past 2 days I've been feeling sort of sore, not sure if they're growing pains or just too much rubbing. Anyhow, I woke up this morning feeling a bit more sore than lately. As the day went on I did my massage. They felt a bit uncomfortable at first but after my first 15 minutes that pain wore off. By the time I was done the pain was completely gone and it felt normal. Is that normal?? Should the soreness have stayed? A few hours later after the massage (as in, this moment.) the tenderness has returned not as bad as this morning, but its there nonetheless.
Again, is this normal?!!

Do you massage with something?
When you just start massaging, your breasts are not used to it yet and would feel sore. But if you massage with an oestrogenic cream then they usually don't feel sore during follicular.

I used to massage in the past with soreness and no growth. I must have been doing it the wrong way. massaging roughly and hurt the breasts' tissues perhaps.

Now I'm using olive oil + PM + cinnamon + blackseed oil and get some soreness after massage even in the follicular phase. I massage in circular or swirling motions, from outer edge to the center or areola, I just follow my breast shape.

I read somewhere that you shouldn't massage in a hard way cos it'll burn fat and breast will become smaller.

how do you perform the massage?

Hey ladies! Thanks so much for the response. Anyhow, I massage with cocoa butter body gel oil type of thing. It stays on the skin long enough for the entire masassage and then some.

As for the type of massage I do:
1- start off with the type"female deer" I think it's called where you massage in circular motion starting inwards, down, up, and around.
2- go to the arm-pit and massage down to the side of my breast. I use moderate pressure. nothing severe
3- massage the top part me my breast starting at the Collar bone, stopping at the top of my breasts working my way with the heel of my hand.
4- use the same movements as step 3, except focusing on the bottom of my breast. starting at the ribcage and stopping at the nipple.

I do have some swelling, and they feel tender all day, up until massage time. the soreness comes back about 15-20 minutes after the massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon