Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Growth Log= Tracking progress

Wink 

Alright ladies (and gents) I've been a little too lazy but I finally got it through my head that nothing can be achieved without taking the first step towards it(duh).

I will be updating on the original post, if I can, to make it easier on anyone who is interested in checking in. Also, in this post I have included pictures of what my final goal is and what I'm currently working with. Stay tuned!

So consider this post, the start of my NBE program!

HAPPY GROWING!

Above- 29
Breast-30
Below-28
Calculated= 32A
Weight= 92 lbs.
Age= 21
Measurements= 30-24-32
Really, if I could walk around naked everyone would be able to enjoy the petite hourglass shape I possess but apparently public nakedness is frowned upon in society :p

I've been massaging my breasts for an average of 25-30min using nothing but cocoa oil since xmas eve and they sort of feel sore now... Not sure of what that means.

Tips-
1) I've made up a playlist that is 17min. 15 seconds. Keeping track of time and getting ready for work is tricky so this helps me stay on track (pun, although it made me laugh, it wasn't intended.)
Songs include:
Sexy Lady- Shaggy
Oops- Miss Elliot
And other sexy stuff. It makes me feel sensual and I get a little boost in my self esteem every time!

_________________12/28/12_____________________

Maca arrived today, apparently I'm supposed to take 3 capsules a day. I'm really bad at keeping track of pill taking and I'm seriously contemplating on taking all 3 at the same time.
I only took one to start off. I'll take the second one before bed and work from there. I'll probably do two pills a day for a week to ease my body into it before I do all 3.
As I write this, I'm feeling a bit light headed. Dizzy? I'm not sure if its a reaction to the one pill I took half an hour ago, or an overly tight pony-tail

1. Less pop, more water! esteem every time.

[attachment=2628]
[attachment=2629][attachment=2628]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does that girl in the final picture is your final goal 34 C? Wow I think she's larger than that maybe because she is small-framed. Is she natural cos her boobs look so round and full Tongue

soreness is a good thing. keep doing it until you experience some changes to your breast Wink good luck to you with your program. Your body measurement is close to mine but I'm apparently shorter, heavier and not to mention older Big Grin

(28-12-2012, 05:28 AM)aveh Wrote:  Does that girl in the final picture is your final goal 34 C? Wow I think she's larger than that maybe because she is small-framed. Is she natural cos her boobs look so round and full Tongue

soreness is a good thing. keep doing it until you experience some changes to your breast Wink good luck to you with your program. Your body measurement is close to mine but I'm apparently shorter, heavier and not to mention older Big Grin
@Aveh
She is much bigger than a C. I think she looks like F cup.

@Onitap
You have great meat to start with. Your goal is reasonable to do in that amount of time.

Haha actually I have no idea who she is, I found her on Google but and decided I WANTED that. Of course I'm hoping a C would look pretty big on my small frame. Im still waiting on the mail man to bring my stuff (maca, pm) I plan on taking maca first for a Couple of months and see where that gets me, later I will introduce pm.
Also, I doubt your shorter than me. Did I mention I'm 5' even? Lol

@Tibetan, thanks for the encouragement! I hope your right about my "meat"!
I was trying to be realistic. No use setting myself for disappointment.

Your breasts have a great shape, and I'm so jealous of your nipples! Angry

Good luck to you, and I love your playlist idea! I need to try something like that! Haha! I'm sure a C cup would look larger on your small frame (especially with your height!), but my original goal was a C cup, too...until I realized how small it actually was. ^^; That last picture is actually my goal as well! Not necessarily that exact size, but I want something that looks that good and voluptuous on my body! She's definitely at least a FF or G cup, though, I'd say. At least. I'm probably an E cup now and look NOTHING like that woman! Haha! But if you have a small body structure like you, you won't need to go as high in cups to look as boob-tastic (you're actually lucky to be so small, that definitely works to your advantage in the way your body looks!) Your breasts already look pretty big for being a 32A, they almost look like a 32B to me, so I have confidence even a 34C/32D would look pretty darn good on you!

@onitap
I must have confused you with somebody else Big Grin hey I'm as tall (or short) as you Tongue I started with 32B and now 34B or a small 32C cup size. If everything goes right, you might achieve more than B in 6 months time.

@tibetan @doll
Yeah she's big. I like how her boobs look on her chest in comparison with her body. And I like the shape too Tongue

Thanks Doll for your input! I must admit that I've read your thread time after time and see you as an admiration for starting so small and working your way up! As for the nipples, I must say that I'm BARELY getting comfortable with them. I used to feel awkward with them, and the word itself made me giggle: "nip-puhl" such a funny word... I honestly don't know my real bra size. I must be part of those 80% that wear the incorrect size. I have 34b bras and old stretched out 32a sooo I should probably go buy new ones to really see what's going on with the boobies.

@Aveh, I really hope you're right!! I've barely started and I'm DETERMINED to keep this going! Ill updated my original post so that you can all read what's going on now. Smile

I promised myself I was going to update my pictures once a month but I SWEAR I think I'm growing already! My breasts don't feel "squishy" or empty so to speak. They actually feel firm and full. Here are some pics I took just now. Compare?

(30-12-2012, 10:52 PM)onitap Wrote:  I promised myself I was going to update my pictures once a month but I SWEAR I think I'm growing already! My breasts don't feel "squishy" or empty so to speak. They actually feel firm and full. Here are some pics I took just now. Compare?

They puffing up! Great so soon. I can see something is happening. You just may be a quick responder.

Thanks! I'm waiting on my paycheck so I can finally order my pm. I probably won't start.pm until I'm done.with maca though. In one of.my posts someone.had told me to be careful with maca, that.there.will be a point where I stop taking it all together. I forgot to ask why. does anyone know?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon