Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Only progesteron pill and NBE

Hello!
I had to thank you for all these informations, but there is something that remains unclear to me. I've read that if you are taking birth control pill you won't obtain any result. I'm taking an only progesteron pill.... Do you think that I should stop it?
Please give me an advice..

Who said that?

My wife had all her results on the pill (even though she has since plateaued) and the estrodiol and progesterone in the BC are both useful for NBE.

Progesterone only should be ok for nbe Im on the progesterone injection as i have seen a few women took it and had good nbe results and I too have had good results on pm

Estrodiol is fine too. This is why many women see a small increase in bust size when they get on the pill. Transgender people take birth control to grow breasts too.

Progesterone is good for increasing estrogen receptor sensitivity in the body. Too much can work against you though.

Thank you!! Do you know how many time I have to wait to see some results?

I'm taking Wonderup and I've heard that if I'm taking the contraceptive pill at the same time a progesterone only pill is the better choice.

(02-01-2013, 12:19 AM)Marie Claire Wrote:  I've heard that if I'm taking the contraceptive pill at the same time a progesterone only pill is the better choice.

Where did you hear that Marie Claire?

I'd say try it and actually find out. No one person's experience will be the exact same.

I have read that the progesteron only pill lower the estrogen. The estrogen amount is similar to the follicular phase. So i think it'very low... Right?
What does this mean for my NBE?? Maybe I should add red clover to my program...
Thank you and sorry if my english is bad... Blush

(06-01-2013, 10:35 PM)jordanna Wrote:  Where did you hear that Marie Claire?

I read it on the Vortex Health site on their message board. I'm not vouching for the information you understand. I've just repeating what a couple of people said. It's just something I read when I was buying wonderup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon