Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what day to take pm

How do you take pm like when? During my period or what? Wat days?

I heard something about taking it the day of your period for 15days and then stopping for... I don't know how long :/
That's all the help I have to offer. Sorry.

From what I learned, you are supposed to start on the first day of your period and stop on your first day ovulating.

Does anyone take PM every day?

I took it every day for two months. I stopped it completely the third month. So, the three months since I've started taking it, I've only gotten my period once. But I've had period cramps the entire time I've been waiting for my late period. =__=

I think it was mocha who suggested to me to try taking it for one week starting the day of my period, then the next month ramp up to two weeks. And don't go above that. I think that's what I need to do. :/

I was worried about just taking PM and nothing else for the first week or two of the month, so I'm using lower phytoestrogens the rest of the month when I'm off PM. I think this will help keep me growing while also keeping me on schedule.

Although some people seem to take it all month long and don't have these sorts of problems.

(19-01-2013, 04:13 AM)sexyandfamous Wrote:  Does anyone take PM every day?

I do. I take a very low dose most of the time though. VERY low. I use liquid extract so I can control my dosing better.

(19-01-2013, 05:16 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

I do. I take a very low dose most of the time though. VERY low. I use liquid extract so I can control my dosing better.

and how much growth did you see?
are you doing something else like noogleberry or saw palmetto, etc?

(19-01-2013, 05:35 AM)sexyandfamous Wrote:  
(19-01-2013, 05:16 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

and how much growth did you see?
are you doing something else like noogleberry or saw palmetto, etc?

I have a real serious personal apothecary in my bedroom, no lies! LOL.

I started out flatter than flat and I'm probably somewhere between a AA and A now.

My program thread with a direct link to my latest program is in my signature... I am biologically a male though. So my plan is designed according to very different needs. I need to replace a basically non-existent estrogen supply which most girls do not need to do! I'm also working against a lot more testosterone than even the worst genetically female sufferers from excessive androgens.

That said... I really don't see why genetic girls shouldn't be able to copy at least the way I take my PM, (using either liquid extract or extract powder so you can completely control dosing!)

I feel that the main benefit I seem to be having from taking my PM this way is more on mood and such. I seemed to have had constant PMS when I was taking PM on a constant dose. It's still indeterminate how much if any effect it's having on my rate of development, although I -THINK- it's better.

ooohhh that's why...
I read somewhere that only transgender take pm everyday without a problem. When I took pm everyday (for one month 500mg then second month 1000mg daily) my nipples became darker and took over a month after I stopped pm for the nipples to turn back to their regular color.

I will take pm 15 days before my period and probably not during my period. When I did that the first time, I went up a cup fast and it did not fade away.

btw AbiDrew, have you ever read about Cheryl?
She did a pretty good job without any hormones

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3121.0

(19-01-2013, 05:48 AM)sexyandfamous Wrote:  ooohhh that's why...
I read somewhere that only transgender take pm everyday without a problem. When I took pm everyday (for one month 500mg then second month 1000mg daily) my nipples became darker and took over a month after I stopped pm for the nipples to turn back to their regular color.

I will take pm 15 days before my period and probably not during my period. When I did that the first time, I went up a cup fast and it did not fade away.

Well. I DO cycle. I am just never COMPLETELY off PM. IIRC, at least a few of the Japanese bloggers who are genetically female do this as well.

Though AFAIK I'm presently the only person who's actually following a complex cycle that mirrors the female hormonal cycle! Well. JTX I think is doing something similar (based off my plan, I did it first!) but he's using the capsules and taking what amounts to being a lot more PM and he's not using estradiol.

As I said before, when I was taking a constant dose every day I had like constant PMS. It was NOT pleasant. But I don't think it'd be wise for me to ever go completely without any either.

(19-01-2013, 05:51 AM)sexyandfamous Wrote:  btw AbiDrew, have you ever read about Cheryl?
She did a pretty good job without any hormones

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3121.0

Actually, she may not have realized it, but BB -IS- a hormone product. And SP as a hormone-blocker I would still put in that same class. Wild Yam as well as an adaptogen which effects hormones. I think she just meant not taking any pharmaceuticals. Currently the only pharmaceutical I'm using is estradiol...

Still. She did have some impressive results! Hard to believe that only took her just under two and a half years!

I tried using a BO based product but it was too androgenic for me. As Cheryl herself stated in that thread you linked... We're all going to respond differently to different things... And me... My response to BO was not nearly as favorable as hers. My response to my much more customized regimen is much better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon