Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will noogling enlarge my areola?

Most of my mass is already in my areola - will noogling stretch the areola too? I'm mostly looking for making cleavage and a rounder shape for my breasts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There's a chance they could be enlarged. You ca try taping your nipples or using a nipple stopper when you're noogling, but there's no guarantee that'll work.

Noogling definitely made my aereolas & nipples a bit bigger. I tape them and that seems to work. I lose some swelling though

It can. Some people have said theirs grew, others said there was no difference. I started noogling and after about 5 'sessions' noticed that they got a bit bigger so I started putting plasters on them. I don't have the puffiness issue anymore.

I tried taping before and that went horribly for me. I couldn't pump very hard and it was painful.

I've been pumping for 8 months and I personally haven't noticed a difference in mine.

Thanks everyone Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon