Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Alternative of Nose Surgery?

I've seen these but not enough results. I can't wait to see all of yours who post here. I have a slight crookedness to mine and wondered for ages if these can actually straighten it out.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2733]

So, upon further reading, it seems that the pink one is meant to help straighten your nose (I guess this is a more common problem than I thought), and the blue one can be used for anything from evening out a dorsal hump to thinning out a bulbous end. If you look at my before pictures I've attached, I've got a...pretty...incredibly awful nose...=___=

I'm going to be using the Nose Up to even out my huge dorsal hump (since my nose is crooked, I took the picture from the side where the hump is most noticeable), to help thin my nose a little (from the bottom of the hump to my nostrils), and to thin out my bulbous end. I feel so unlucky to have pretty much all the nose problems at once.

As you can see, I've got a lot of facial piercings, so a lot of attention is drawn right around my nose. So it's extra important that my nose be more in proportion to my face! Especially since I have a strangely small mouth. Small mouth + huge nose=hideous. I used to have a bridge piercing actually, and that made my nose look a lot better (it helped make it look a little smaller), and I plan on getting that redone after a few months of the Nose Up. I want my nose to be more normal looking before I get it done.

Also, for those wondering, you can't see it, but I also have a small stud nose piercing on (the one I had in when I took the picture was almost the same colour as my skin, haha). I can keep the piercing in while I wear the Nose Up, and it doesn't irritate it or hurt at all. And I even keep the septum piercing in while the blue clip is on the tip of my nose, and don't have problems with that one either. So unless you maybe have a ring in your nostril, you don't need to worry about taking it out to wear this.

I hope with constant use, I can see a very noticeable difference in a month! I wore it on the end of my nose last night for about a half hour, and when I took it off the tip of my nose was much, much thinner, without protruding any more (which is good, I'm trying to make sure I don't draw my nose outwards too much). So I have a good feeling about this product. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you Doll! You are faaaaar too kind. Good luck to you!

Mine just arrived today, so I took my starting nose and fold pics. Smile I noticed that my eyes look reddish brown in regular room lighting!!! They used to always be black!!! *happy* (But that is for the other thread.)

Here are my starting pics. I am starting tonight.

After about 10 minutes of using it, I took it (Nose Up.. the pink one) off, and my folds were almost gone! It was like they shrunk. Also, the darker area that is on top of the folds were made to match my normal skin tone.

I know it is just temporary now, but this is a great sign. Smile I am so pleased with it so far!

I have to pay attention so I don't make my nose a shape I don't like. I just want the folds gone. The Nose Up (pink one) is the one I used. And the one I will continue to use.

Although the folds are my main concern, I will post about any changes to my nose for anyone interested in results with the product. Since that's also the read topic, I don't want to be too off-topic. Immediately after taking it off, Nose Up (pink one) seemed to have made the rest of my nose look skinnier. I tried the blue Nose Up first, but it didn't look as if it would give me the results I would want. While wearing it, it made my nose look like it would have a hump on top. (But it did seem like it would mold my nose to make the folds go away. I couldn't see them while wearing it.)

I wonder how long the results from one session will last, 'cause I am loving this. They still haven't come back yet with full force, and it's been about 15 minutes since.

pls help I don't understand this instruction how should I do it:
I'm not a native speaker

b. humped noses
1. make sure to put tool on the lower end of nose where the bump is the smallest and fashion the nose right in a way where it can easily push up the cartilage to even out the hump. Once you place Nose Right tool on lower bridge, you will notice how it pushes up cartilage very slightly and gradually. Make sure you fashion the tool in a way where it can manipulate the cartilage on the lower part of bridge where hump ends

so I put it on the tip of the nose where the hump starts? what confuses me ist that they also say lower bridge, I thougt lower bridge was under the forehead

do they mean I should put it on the lower side of the nose and then always shift it towards the forehead and so will cartilage raise??

(20-01-2013, 07:43 PM)rateset Wrote:  pls help I don't understand this instruction how should I do it:
I'm not a native speaker

b. humped noses
1. make sure to put tool on the lower end of nose where the bump is the smallest and fashion the nose right in a way where it can easily push up the cartilage to even out the hump. Once you place Nose Right tool on lower bridge, you will notice how it pushes up cartilage very slightly and gradually. Make sure you fashion the tool in a way where it can manipulate the cartilage on the lower part of bridge where hump ends

so I put it on the tip of the nose where the hump starts? what confuses me ist that they also say lower bridge, I thougt lower bridge was under the forehead

do they mean I should put it on the lower side of the nose and then always shift it towards the forehead and so will cartilage raise??

It sounds to me like you put it under the hump, like the part by your nostrils. But I could be wrong. Does it have any pictures with it? When I put the blue Nose Up on my nose, it pushed skin up and gave me a hump. Maybe they want you to put it on so it pushes flesh up and fills in the gaps by your hump. Maybe you could play with it and see how it works. You know, see how it will manipulate your skin, until you find the position you like.

@rateset
There are two ways to wear it:
For a nose with a dorsal hump (Google "dorsal hump"; you can also see it in my picture). To correct this, you place the Nose Up underneath your hump, where it starts to droop down. This pushes the cartilage up and evens it out so the bump is no longer noticeable. If you feel your nose, you will feel that your dorsal hump is made from bone, and underneath of it is where you can feel the moveable cartilage. So put it where you feel the cartilage starting.

For a nose with a bulbous end (you can see it in my picture as well, where the tip of my nose is fat). To correct this, place the Nose Up on the tip of the nose. It will help push the end of your nose together and make it skinnier.

So, it's been about a week now, maybe a little less, and I'm already seeing some great results. When I take the blue clip off, I notice my hump is less dramatic, and stays like that for a few hours! (Not overnight yet, though.) Also, my nose is already becoming thinner. I thought it was just my eyes playing tricks on me at first, and me being too hopeful, but nooooope! The pink clip has reversable tips: one side, the bumps are thinner, meant to not hurt those with larger noses. On the other side, the bumps are thicker, for those with thinner noses. This clip used to hurt even when I put it on the smaller side, but yesterday I felt nothing whatsoever with it on that side, and switched it to the other side. I'm still wearing it on this side for hours with no pain! I'm so excited! Now only if my nostrils would get slimmer this quickly, too!

I'm also noticing that the thinner my nose gets, the...more obvious...it is...that my nose is REALLY crooked on my face...So I think I'm going to try to wear the pink one more often than the blue one. I already usually wear the pink one at night during work, so that gives me a good bit of time with it on. :3 I also usually wear it whenever I'm watching tv. I think I'll limit my blue one to just one 45min-1hr session each day, just so I have more time to use the straightening pink one!

I'm hoping that in a month I'll see semi-permanent, somewhat drastic results!

Also, I'd like to state that I wear my Nose Up at least an hour a day, for each clip. I usually wear them longer than that, though. Wearing it for short periods of time won't give you results as quickly as I'm getting them.

I really don't like my nose either, But I imagine if I do get a nosejob, I'll look extremely weird. I tried contouring it with Makeup, and it looked horrific. I will never think of changing my nose again.

I hope you get the nose you want without Plastic surgery, Plastic surgery is terrible, and it hurts like hell Sad

I would have loved to try this but I've already gone ahead and booked nose surgery for 28th March! eek

At least the results will be permanent and my mum has had the same procedure and she said it doesn't "hurt" more of a uncomfortable pressure... I can deal with this for 1 week to get rid of the dorsal hump in my nose Smile

wahoo!

So my nose up just arrived and I tried it on for a couple of minutes. I have it on as I type...breathing with my mouth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon