Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Concerned boyfriend - breasts becoming uneven in size

Hello ladies,

My girlfriend recently lost a couple of stone after working hard in the gym and I am very proud of her. However, she now feels very self conscious of her breasts.

Before the weight loss she had one breast slightly smaller than the other. Now however, she has one breast 2 cup sizes smaller than the other. She is upset about this and keeps talking to me about possibly getting a "boob job" and going under the knife.

I love my girlfriend very much and do not want her to resort to surgery. Surely if her boobs were more or less of equal size before the weight loss, then there must be a way to naturally get them back to an even cup size?

I love my girlfriend's boobs, but I do not want her to hate them (she didn't before they became uneven) and now feels that she cannot wear certain clothes anymore.

What do you suggest I do to help advise her on such a delicate topic?

(23-12-2012, 10:03 PM)caringboyfriend Wrote:  Hello ladies,

My girlfriend recently lost a couple of stone after working hard in the gym and I am very proud of her. However, she now feels very self conscious of her breasts.

Before the weight loss she had one breast slightly smaller than the other. Now however, she has one breast 2 cup sizes smaller than the other. She is upset about this and keeps talking to me about possibly getting a "boob job" and going under the knife.

I love my girlfriend very much and do not want her to resort to surgery. Surely if her boobs were more or less of equal size before the weight loss, then there must be a way to naturally get them back to an even cup size?

I love my girlfriend's boobs, but I do not want her to hate them (she didn't before they became uneven) and now feels that she cannot wear certain clothes anymore.

Hmmm. Uneven sizes are so hard to even out. But since she knows it has gotten worse, she should at least be able to go back to the way it was before or fix it to where it is not as noticeable. Have her join the forum, She will get loads of potential info that can help her get started.

Its no quick fix. She could have blocked channel and need acupuncture or she could be fine with pumping. Have a look at the glandular section as well as the pumping section of this forum.

(23-12-2012, 10:11 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Hmmm. Uneven sizes are so hard to even out. But since she knows it has gotten worse, she should at least be able to go back to the way it was before or fix it to where it is not as noticeable. Have her join the forum, She will get loads of potential info that can help her get started.

Its no quick fix. She could have blocked channel and need acupuncture or she could be fine with pumping. Have a look at the glandular section as well as the pumping section of this forum.

Thank you for your reply. I will take a look at those sections.

I would love to recommend to her to have a look at this forum. I am afraid she may take that the wrong way though, and think I want to change her or something. I don't want to make her feel more self conscious and upset about this than she already is.

She may also not believe that some of the things on this work as she is in the medical profession and can be suspicious of alternative medicines and things.

What do you suggest I do?

(23-12-2012, 10:19 PM)caringboyfriend Wrote:  
(23-12-2012, 10:11 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Thank you for your reply. I will take a look at those sections.

I would love to recommend to her to have a look at this forum. I am afraid she may take that the wrong way though, and think I want to change her or something. I don't want to make her feel more self conscious and upset about this than she already is.

She may also not believe that some of the things on this work as she is in the medical profession and can be suspicious of alternative medicines and things.

What do you suggest I do?

You can go straight to the noogleberry site
http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/ and buy the pump and suggest she pumps that one breast but be careful because things are not what they seem right after a weight loss. The body actually needs time to fully adjust and its possible it will go back to the way it was, though still uneven. Use target therapy of putting a hormone like substance cream on that one breast like Pueraria Mirifica or Wild Yam or one that's not hormonal like volufilline. But give it 6 to 12months.

And/or find an acupuncturist and ask them what it will take to make her smaller breast catch up. There is a reason why her one breast is not as hormone sensitive or responsive like the other.

Take it from there or she could look into this herself and when she does, you can suggest some things.

Hi hun, I had uneven breasts before my NBE journey. I have researched NBE methods since I was 15, didn't start anything until I was 18 and I've tried different things off and on since then. Mine were 1 cup size difference. What I believe helped mine even out was a combination of taking NBE supplements with pumping with the Noogleberry, but I did the pumping a certain way to force the smaller one to catch up in size to the bigger one. I also massaged daily and would massage the smaller one more. Make sense? Now, as anything in NBE it's not going to happen overnight. Mine took 6-8 months to even out, now breasts are ALWAYS uneven to some extent, but mine are at least both now the same cupsize. Another alternative if she still wants something instant, but wants to avoid implants, I would say fat transfer breast augmentation would be another solution. I'm considering fat transfer myself if I can't get to the size I want to get to. Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks for the advice ladies.

I will try and direct her to this forum. It seems to be a very good resource and everyone here is very friendly and understanding.

Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon