Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I haven't puberty when other girls ..:( help me please...

Shocked 

Hi Ladies ..Rolleyes

I have a big problem I haven't puberty when other girls ..Sad
Doctors said me: You have got a lot time, you have not 16 years next 18 years you have not .. next you are virgin but your breast not active .. and other lies ... I've always had a slight underweight but I ate it with thyroid tylam not too interesting because I had a 8.9 tsh results and after hanging drugs only 4.5 standard is 4.2 so it is also odd ... I have a different sugar doctor said the hiperinsilinema insulin resistance but as I was making a blood test two days ago I had it sugar normal but the lower limit of the norm .. oddly enough I sleep last a very long time, even after 16 hours of the time .. just a little it gets dark .. in childhood were indeed the reins at home at school
So I have 22 years old and I'm polish ... I try Diana35 (2007 - 2008 as contraceptive pills inregular cycle menstruation) and Cilest (2009-2011 ant-sex )-and patch Evra (0.5 years in 2012. . I have inregular cycle mentruation) next I drank herbal tea and I eat breast sculptor (2 pills a day) in 3 month in does not work .. Ok Evra when I get a little change .. but when I 'stop' patch we body before return to figure in two month .. Doctors told me maybe once you have PCOS in USG pussy show it is .. it is not next month .. :/ I have not clean skin oil .. I get fat and only my stomach and my face little waight is 46/48 kg when I grow up I not get my body fat blocked it ..so I ask you what I eat/drink next what work Sad...?? chicken , oil fish doesn't work for me..milk also..
I feel bad I not feel a woman .. I look like as child ... My body is zero .. ok I have hair in my body as little man
I have hirsutism .. and look for my picture .. It is terrible .. Also ask me .. when your breast ....? really you are woman ... I feel really bad with it ...
I feel my little breast pain .. so maybe glads but big muscles ...: huh:
Last I think about 'rapibust' but how work .. and effect is pernament or not ..? Please help me ... treatment they choose .. which begin to take ... Am I broken any blouse .. And stand out it looks like a male body .. wrong me with this .. I was lying in the gynecological clinic a year ago told me you have a very poorly developed glands, blood came out like 'within normal limits' on hormones
I think that my body stop in stage II / III ...how I get V stage in shape and full ? how my body grow up..and how I get waist hips and 'figure woman ? I have a figure man ;(Sad:[
Before get EVRA patch my breast little change ... small nipples .. puffy nipples are now..and I haven't nipples on center...and my shape breast it is shape young teenager in puberty...Sadnot adult woman...
Sorry ..my english is not good but I hope that you understand it...Blush

Thank you very much for any answers...Blush
I add my picture Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aaww they try not to worry too much your breasts are a really nice shape not like a child I think glandular therapy supplements work best if you feel you are underdeveloped
I think rapibust seems good too most people who have tried it say it worked just that they didn't continue long Emily loretta has just started using rapibust her posts are normally very helpful and I have just ordered over a month beauti busti a similar product i can't wait to try them Smile

(23-12-2012, 02:35 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Aaww they try not to worry too much your breasts are a really nice shape not like a child I think glandular therapy supplements work best if you feel you are underdeveloped
I think rapibust seems good too most people who have tried it say it worked just that they didn't continue long Emily loretta has just started using rapibust her posts are normally very helpful and I have just ordered over a month beauti busti a similar product i can't wait to try them Smile

Thank you for such a quick reply!Blush
What is it .. therapy glandular supplements? Please name 'good' product which work it..Big Grin and true login seller..I do not want to buy 'fake' product ..Sad
And how is it different from rapibust or busti beauti?
Wow I found your breast picture and :x I ask you How you get it!?:OO Really Amazing!!!!Please write me what you use for your breast and how long...:x ????

there's a whole section on here about glandular therapy best ask more on there I haven't used it but I was interested it seems very effective the most popular brands seem to be ultrabust, swansons bovine ovary or bountiful bust.

Thank you, my pic progress and profile have my program on its simple pueraria mirifica program so far I have grown very quickly only since April 2012 so under a year most people grow slower but don't be discouraged natural breast enlargement is so rewarding its worth sticking with however long.
I posted my pics into this thread in order http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14109

beauti busti similar to rapibust its an other protien breast mask product there's also holybra that's similar they just use different proteins

(23-12-2012, 03:37 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  there's a whole section on here about glandular therapy best ask more on there I haven't used it but I was interested it seems very effective the most popular brands seem to be ultrabust, swansons bovine ovary or bountiful bust.

Thank you, my pic progress and profile have my program on its simple pueraria mirifica program so far I have grown very quickly only since April 2012 so under a year most people grow slower but don't be discouraged natural breast enlargement is so rewarding its worth sticking with however long.
I posted my pics into this thread in order http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14109

beauti busti similar to rapibust its an other protien breast mask product there's also holybra that's similar they just use different proteins

Yeah I found your pics Smile very nice effect!!! I get tired of this kid .. so believe me it's how fast you get in effect!Wink
Wow you use only pueraria mirifica ?? so how many ? please link to your program Smile
Wow I found beautibusti in youtube !!! wow amazing efect ..

Can you tell me where it leads you will be ordered beautibusti? and where you get pueraria mirifica? (please trusted salesmen nick ebay or page Smile You were and how much it looked like you describe what your treatment when you been taking that dose phase of the cycle was important?

(23-12-2012, 03:52 AM)illusionoflife Wrote:  
(23-12-2012, 03:37 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  there's a whole section on here about glandular therapy best ask more on there I haven't used it but I was interested it seems very effective the most popular brands seem to be ultrabust, swansons bovine ovary or bountiful bust.

Yeah I found your pics Smile very nice effect!!! I get tired of this kid .. so believe me it's how fast you get in effect!Wink
Wow you use only pueraria mirifica ?? so how many ? please link to your program Smile

Can you tell me where it leads you will be ordered beautibusti? and where you get pueraria mirifica? (please trusted salesmen nick ebay or page Smile You were and how much it looked like you describe what your treatment when you been taking that dose phase of the cycle was important?

If you have thyroid problems please do not use herbs like PM, it will most likely make your condition worse. Get on your thyroid medication or take care of your condition before you start herbs if you go this route.

Don't use birth control of any kind. Its dangerous to the glandular system. Your only option is glandular therapy but please do not neglect your thyroid and adrenals. Sounds like your ovaries are okay? if so, you can do supplements like bountiful breast or ultra breast.

You still have a chance as long as your pituitary/hypothalymus/ovaries still work. You will just have slower results than the average.

Take no estrogenic herbs since you have hirsuteness, you will need an androgen blocker. Find one that is right for you

http://www.breastnexus.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=11819
pueraria from ainterols site but when I finish this bottle I'm using f up supple pueraria and placenta bust pills because I think ainterol is too strong for me.
and yes I will update here with my progress too.
Haha you can't rush nbe I think I got such quick results because I had a few extra lbs when I started I've lost weight slow during my nbe.

goodluck with finding what works for you too x

(23-12-2012, 04:25 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

If you have thyroid problems please do not use herbs like PM, it will most likely make your condition worse. Get on your thyroid medication or take care of your condition before you start herbs if you go this route.

Don't use birth control of any kind. Its dangerous to the glandular system. Your only option is glandular therapy but please do not neglect your thyroid and adrenals. Sounds like your ovaries are okay? if so, you can do supplements like bountiful breast or ultra breast.

Doctor doesn't know what I have PCO or not..once he can see in USG next month 'clean' not PCO....I have usg stomach doctor said me 'all is good..'(Usg in 2 minutes...)

You still have a chance as long as your pituitary/hypothalymus/ovaries still work. You will just have slower results than the average.

I know Sad but I want be really woman..I want body woman...

Take no estrogenic herbs since you have hirsuteness, you will need an androgen blocker. Find one that is right for you

What you recommend?How product..?
Androgen blocker...Diane35 doesn't work for meSad..
I really feel bad with my body..0 waist 0 hips 0 breast... straight 'boy figure'
I have little hirsuteness ..little hair stomach ..hand..legs ..around little around nipples ..very little above lips under nose but it is few hair not a lot... Trigonella (Papilionaceae) doesn't work...
only little work http://www.prima-med.com/the-Evra-patch.html
' The combined hormonal oral contraceptive pill contains an oestrogen and progestin ' Sad
Breast sculptor doesn't work Sad http://www.explosiveweightloss.com/breast_sculptor.html

And what do you think about beautibusti for me?

(23-12-2012, 05:00 AM)illusionoflife Wrote:  

Doctor doesn't know what I have PCO or not..once he can see in USG next month 'clean' not PCO....I have usg stomach doctor said me 'all is good..'(Usg in 2 minutes...)

I really feel bad with my body..0 waist 0 hips 0 breast... straight 'boy figure'
I have little hirsuteness ..little hair stomach ..hand..legs ..around little around nipples ..very little above lips under nose but it is few hair not a lot... Trigonella (Papilionaceae) doesn't work...
' The combined hormonal oral contraceptive pill contains an oestrogen and progestin ' Sad
Breast sculptor doesn't work Sad http://www.explosiveweightloss.com/breast_sculptor.html

Since it directly targets your breasts, it can't hurt to try it. But look into Ultra Breast.

(23-12-2012, 05:03 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(23-12-2012, 05:00 AM)illusionoflife Wrote:  

Since it directly targets your breasts, it can't hurt to try it. But look into Ultra Breast.

Could you get me webpage to this product? and trust seller :x please?
And describe me how this work it..This works like pump?I thought it was a gel / pills ..:x and how get it?This is the pumping of milk ...:/ not small breast
Evra patch is estrogenne/gastegenne type??o.O

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon