Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maca and pm?

Question 

Hello everyone! Well I'm interested in taking some supplements and I read somewhere that maca is awesome for growth, and so is pm. I can get maca at GNC for $8 so that's cool, but I was wondering: would it be ok to take these products together? Also, where on earth can I find true pm? Everywhere I look I seem to find people saying its a rip off and not the "real thing" Dodgy

well, this is all a trial and error sort of thing and I'm open to suggestions. Thanks a bunch!

I believe I read on this site that you can take maca and pm together. But iv also read that you shouldn't mix ANY herbs with pm. Iv been really curious about this question too because id like to take PM for breast growth and maca for butt enhancement. I have both pm and maca but im only taking the PM for now because im afraid it will mess up things up.
Perhaps later on, after iv reached my breast goals illl try mixing the two and see how it goes.
Anyway, in my opinion they are two of the best herbs out there. They would make an awesome combo if you could mix them. Let me know if you ever find an answer to this. Smile

Adding an adaptogen like maca is prob fine. Shouldn't effect the performance of PM.

Ok so not we've got THAT out the way... I think I'll give it a try. And yes my thoughts exactly on the purpose of each product. I mean I'm 5ft 90lbs. There's only so much woman figure I can have! Lol

(22-12-2012, 11:48 PM)onitap Wrote:  Ok so not we've got THAT out the way... I think I'll give it a try. And yes my thoughts exactly on the purpose of each product. I mean I'm 5ft 90lbs. There's only so much woman figure I can have! Lol

Be careful with Maca, there will be a point in time where you either drop the dose or drop it altogether. Good luck with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon