Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling and time management?

I was wondering how a busy college student like me could use NB for long enough every day to see progress? I really want to try NB. I've tried herbs and creams, but they don't seem to work. Also, I don't want to take hormones because I am on birth control and don't want to decrease its effectiveness.
So, I have a few questions about NB.
Can I use it discreetly without my roommate noticing? Like, put it on in the bathroom then cover it up with a big T-shirt and blanket? It would be so embarrassing to do that in front of her...(she wouldn't understand, she's a super thin, tall, triple D)
Is it easy to get other things done while using it? I really have to practice piano for several hours a day and study music. I don't think I could use it while practicing, but I could at least use it while listening/studying, right? Would an hour a day be enough?
Finally, the marks. They should go away in an hour, right? I don't want my BF to notice!
The main concern I have, though, is time management. As long as I can get something done while I am noogling, I want to try it out. But, I can't afford to lose any time in the day! Maybe 5 minutes at most to set the thing up and let it do its thing. Usually, during the school year I am up early and work work work until bedtime.

Also, I have cute nipples and don't want to mess them up. Do I need to protect them with bandaids or something? lol

For me, the noogleberry leaves hickey marks on my boobs, which is embarassing! But they go away within a day. I would think that if you saw your bf on a day you noogled, they would still be there. Also, I used to tape my nipples and it didn't make a difference, they still grew (permanently). But, you can cut out the bottom of a yogurt cup or something and stick it in the domes to prevent it from suctioning your nipples. I didn't know about this before but I heard that this helps. And yes, you can study while noogling, but I think it wouldn't be possible to play the piano while wearing the domes. Also, I don't think you could noogle in front of your roommate without her noticing because the domes are huge! It would look pretty ridiculous under your shirt. Hope that helps and good luck!

Thanks! I think I'll wait until the Fall when I get an apartment and have more privacy. As for the marks, I guess I'll just start out slow and see how my skin reacts. Until then, it's exercising, massages, and a healthy diet for me! Maybe the birth control will give me a boost like some other lucky ladies...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon