Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Someone please help me to figure out Miyusakimilk's AMAZINGLY successful program

(18-12-2012, 10:36 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I must be being a proper idiot but I can't even navigate that blog without going nuts. And of those pics are there any real actual albums of her progress, just looks sketchy. My friend's missus is Japanese but I am scared of her knowing about my booby growing, it's embarrassing. I will try and pluck up courage, she lives in Japan and would know all the products well.

Why don't you just play dumb? Just be like... Someone showed me this Japanese blog and I was all like what's this even about? And stuff.

^yes I was thinking that you don't have to say you do it just that you heard of nbe be all like wouldn't it be cool if it was possible she probably knows nbe being Japanese where its much more popular maybe she even send you j nbe products know knows but totally bring it up in conversation

I'm still looking into the whole Pakistan issue. Unfortunately, my pathetic computer illiteracy is really getting in the way. Can anyone confirm that her blog is in fact hosted in Pakistan? This first question is the most important, because if her blog is not hosted in Pakistan, then the rest of my questions are all moot.

Is there anyone here, who is far more computer literate than I am, who can tell me whether there is anything suspicious about a blog from a developed country like Japan being hosted in a small developing country like Pakistan, particularly if the blog author is not (or at least claims not to be) Pakistani, and does not appear to be aiming her blog at a Pakistani audience?

To phrase my question differently, is there any legitimate, unsuspicious reason why a Japanese blog would be hosted in Pakistan if the blog author has no reason believe that there will be a disproportionate number of Pakistanis in their "audience"?

this is the webpage that says the blog is hosted in Pakistan.
http://www.urlvoid.com/ip/203.189.110.186/

what I am doing yesterday was I tried to look up mayusaki email address or contact, trying to help mocha with her questions about mayusakimilk's program and it lead me to that site saying that it is hosted in Pakistan. I don't know what that really means Huh

I'm sorry mocha, I don't know what that means but I did have a Pakistani lecturer who studied in Japan while I was in college. I'm trying to say that it's not impossible if a Pakistani speaks some Japanese.

I'm sure someone with IT background can check mayusaki IP address where she used her computer to access her blog, and we will know where on earth is she blogging from Tongue

Yea, the best way to tell where someone is from is to see what country they are logged into the internet by. But, if this girl is real and going through alot to hide her identity she could be using proxy's or VPN's to use the net, what these do, is they hide where you are and you personal information while using the internet. I've used them sometimes while working on some more sensitive materials online (I do graphic design on the side and often have clientele in the adult industry). So, I know how these both work. I am in the US, but I could easily use a proxy or VPN and appear to be in France, Italy, Japan, even Pakistan. It's very easy to do. Now as far as her hosting being there, that could be because possibly she pays for hosting and the hosting she is paying for is very cheap and hosted on Pakistan servers. It could also be she is using a free hosting/blogging platform and it's hosted in Pakistan. All these are possibilities. Hope this helps clear up some of the technical end of things.

Thank you Anastasia.
That's what I thought too that she might be using free web hosting which is cheap and hosted in Pakistan and it has nothing to do with her real location Smile

Good news, the Japanese friend I was talking about has arrived in London to stay with her boyfriend. She is staying until the 13th Jan and BF and I are very likely to be seeing them at some point!! I will definitely ask her, nothing to lose and see what she says, I'll be honest and say I am thinking of growing some!

When she goes back to Japan I will ask her to do a reccy for us and report back with info!!!! Oooh I am getting excited now!

(21-12-2012, 10:01 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Good news, the Japanese friend I was talking about has arrived in London to stay with her boyfriend. She is staying until the 13th Jan and BF and I are very likely to be seeing them at some point!! I will definitely ask her, nothing to lose and see what she says, I'll be honest and say I am thinking of growing some!

When she goes back to Japan I will ask her to do a reccy for us and report back with info!!!! Oooh I am getting excited now!

can't wait!

I really hope someone else is reading Mayusakimilk's blog and not just me. I've been wondering if she ever took a break and retained growth. I got up to a point in her blog when she had already bought her wedding dress, and she was concerned that her boobs were growing out of it. I thought she was finally going to take a break, but I can't tell if she did. Did she? I'm so confused Huh

Also, the last month listed in her archive is December 2012, so I assumed she must still be actively doing NBE. Recently I checked it again, and I noticed that the date on the post itself is actually August. Weird. A lot of the Japanese NBE blogs have issues with the chronological arrangement of the archive. Sometimes it doesn't make sense. Yet another thing to confuse me Tongue

If she really hasn't posted since August, than she's probably done with NBE. She wrote in her last post that she believed she'd be an I cup by December. I wonder if she'll regret going so huge. Anyway, since she mentioned December as a possible end date, there's still a chance she'll update at least one more time. I really hope so. I wonder why people who go through so much trouble creating NBE blogs or threads, never come back to say if they retained it.

Does anyone know whether she had any breaks at all? Are there any other Japanese NBE bloggers that definitely had breaks? I wish it were possible to comment on her blog or contact her in some other way. If anyone knows how to contact her, or thinks they might have a way of figuring it out, please let me know.

(23-12-2012, 11:28 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  I really hope someone else is reading Mayusakimilk's blog and not just me. I've been wondering if she ever took a break and retained growth. I got up to a point in her blog when she had already bought her wedding dress, and she was concerned that her boobs were growing out of it. I thought she was finally going to take a break, but I can't tell if she did. Did she? I'm so confused Huh

Also, the last month listed in her archive is December 2012, so I assumed she must still be actively doing NBE. Recently I checked it again, and I noticed that the date on the post itself is actually August. Weird. A lot of the Japanese NBE blogs have issues with the chronological arrangement of the archive. Sometimes it doesn't make sense. Yet another thing to confuse me Tongue

If she really hasn't posted since August, than she's probably done with NBE. She wrote in her last post that she believed she'd be an I cup by December. I wonder if she'll regret going so huge. Anyway, since she mentioned December as a possible end date, there's still a chance she'll update at least one more time. I really hope so. I wonder why people who go through so much trouble creating NBE blogs or threads, never come back to say if they retained it.

Does anyone know whether she had any breaks at all? Are there any other Japanese NBE bloggers that definitely had breaks? I wish it were possible to comment on her blog or contact her in some other way. If anyone knows how to contact her, or thinks they might have a way of figuring it out, please let me know.

This has always been my concern and the reason why I haven't done this kind of program yet. I was told by a woman who has done PM therapy. She went from a B to a D in 6 months and she said she would lose a cup size if she stopped doing her routine PM maintenance dose.

Just something to think about. It wouldn't be such a big deal if we can grow it but we can't. we will be dependent on having to get enough PM for the rest of our days!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon