Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Someone please help me to figure out Miyusakimilk's AMAZINGLY successful program

jugem is a popular blog hosting site in Japan. They probably have servers there to save on costs. Chiyo is also on jugem
http://busty.jugem.jp/

I don't think the hosting is an issue. I have seen the blog a long time ago and my thoughts were. Where are the progress pics and why are they so small framed. Everyone knows chiyos worked because you can see the full body frame minus the face. But to me it looks sus.

Tibetan, I actually don't have any special concerns about PM not being permanent. I always want info about retention for every successful program no matter what. I really haven't seen much real, firm evidence that PM absolutely requires maintenance. I've heard a million people say that it does, but almost none of them were speaking from experience. Most of them just seem to be repeating something they heard from someone who heard it from someone else. Some people have said that all the Japanese girls went into a maintenance phase after stopping, but where does it actually say so in their blogs? I'm not saying it doesn't say so, I would just like to see links or quotes from someone. I'm pretty sure that Chiyomilk did do maintenance, but I don't know about the others. And I would love to know if Chiyo is still taking a maintenance dose after all these years. She may not be, and it's hard to believe she'd lose everything if she stopped. In any case, it sounds like you have some real evidence of someone who didn't retain growth after stopping, so I wanna know more.

This person that you mentioned, was she on BC? I've said before that I think that PM plus BC creates the perfect storm for gradual continuous swelling without actual growth. Not that no one ever grows on that combo, although I'm still waiting for someone on PM/BC to come back after stopping and say that they kept it all. Even if she wasn't on BC, 2 cups is well within the range of normal swelling, and swelling is never permanent. Maybe PM just didn't give her any growth and she only thinks it did. I'm theorizing too much and I should just wait for the info :P

Jiberish, am I crazy or is Chiyo still posting?! Do you know if she can be reached? You seem to know more about Chiyo and her program than anyone else. Do you happen to know if she is still taking a maintenance dose? I do plan to research it myself, but I thought you might already know the answer.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.ikunyu.com/%3FPHPSESSID%3D2c71a187df6ad4deafc759cdc3710310
There is also: http://www.ikunyu.com/bustup/ but the fonts there screw up in my browser

that is the one which is always most recent I found. You could try her Q&A if you know someone who can register for an account there.

Yes she is still taking it.

What is she still taking? Just the PM? Do you know if she ever tried stopping cold turkey? I mean, does she know for a fact that she loses size when she stops taking them? I know you might not have the answer to that question, but it would be really interesting to know if she really needs them or if she's taking them out of paranoia.

jiberish, it loads with extremely large font in google chrome, but loads well in internet explorer, so just try a different browser.

I use the first one anyway, it is always updated first.

(24-12-2012, 01:10 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Tibetan, I actually don't have any special concerns about PM not being permanent. I always want info about retention for every successful program no matter what. I really haven't seen much real, firm evidence that PM absolutely requires maintenance. I've heard a million people say that it does, but almost none of them were speaking from experience. Most of them just seem to be repeating something they heard from someone who heard it from someone else. Some people have said that all the Japanese girls went into a maintenance phase after stopping, but where does it actually say so in their blogs? I'm not saying it doesn't say so, I would just like to see links or quotes from someone. I'm pretty sure that Chiyomilk did do maintenance, but I don't know about the others. And I would love to know if Chiyo is still taking a maintenance dose after all these years. She may not be, and it's hard to believe she'd lose everything if she stopped. In any case, it sounds like you have some real evidence of someone who didn't retain growth after stopping, so I wanna know more.

This person that you mentioned, was she on BC? I've said before that I think that PM plus BC creates the perfect storm for gradual continuous swelling without actual growth. Not that no one ever grows on that combo, although I'm still waiting for someone on PM/BC to come back after stopping and say that they kept it all. Even if she wasn't on BC, 2 cups is well within the range of normal swelling, and swelling is never permanent. Maybe PM just didn't give her any growth and she only thinks it did. I'm theorizing too much and I should just wait for the info :P

I wonder. I know she was not on BC. I think it has something to do with sustaining hormone levels as if you were on PM (afterward). Like BC. Its the change of not having these same levels after a while that it actually has an effect on the body. When womens hormones drop around menopause it shows on there bodies and breasts especially.

I am wondering if its the same with PM.

[quote='mochaccino' pid='64778' dateline='1356310214']
What is she still taking? Just the PM? Do you know if she ever tried stopping cold turkey? I mean, does she know for a fact that she loses size when she stops taking them? I know you might not have the answer to that question, but it would be really interesting to know if she really needs them or if she's taking them out of paranoia.

There is a reason she feels she has to keep taking it. I think she would lose a cup or two but certainly not all of her growth.

Her body must be so used to it by now.

hi mochaccino, she mentioned that she became a C cup after loosing weight, but her band size is only 65 and that makes her look just like a B cup, pretty much like a flat chest that's what she said on the entry here http://mayusakimilk.jugem.jp/?cid=9

About her web host in Pakistan that could be because some restriction in Japan or because it's cheaper to host in foreign country.

About the young girl with big tits all over her blog that's because she's doing the affiliate thing with Rakuten,she makes money off it if someone buys it thru her blog. You would be surprised because some creepy man do like to look at blog that posed real female breast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon