Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dieting and UB

Lightbulb 

Hi everyone! I used UB a while back for about two months and had a little success. I stopped for a little while just due to some money issues and not being able to spend the extra money on protein shakes and UB.

Now however, I have started a high protein diet and am going to try UB at the same time to hopefully maintain my breast size while losing weight from the rest of my body. With my high protein intake (at least 100g a day) mainly coming from lean meat and whey protein shakes, I'm going to see if I can also grow my breasts! I'll let you guys know.

Has anyone else tried dieting on UB and had breast growth while losing weight from the rest of their body? I haven't heard of anyone who has tried it yet, and hopefully my experience can offer some insight to how well it works!

I'm starting out as a small 38C with flat looking breasts. (I was a large B before my prior UB usage) I'm hoping to achieve roundness more than [/align]anything!

Update:
I have lost 5lbs on my diet so far, and not any from my breasts according to my measurements. I am still feeling the tingling and itchyness in my breasts after I take the pills and even a little soreness.
So far, my weight loss has not been stopped by the UB pills. I don't seem to be suffering from any negative effects of the UB pills while dieting either.

I really hope this works, and I"ll keep you guys posted!

I did a weightloss routine while taking UB the last time I took UB, and I didn't gain anything breast wise, but I didn't lose anything either. I feel that UB is good to do with a weightloss routine to maintain, from my experience I didn't gain breast wise, but everyone is different. To help with firmness and roundness, the best things for are chest exercises, massaging (chi massage I like best), and pumping. Good luck with your goals though!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon