Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for Maca users

Anyone here experiencing cough whenever taking Maca root? I took it for a month before and, while I love the results, especially on the upper part, it gives me cough, and sometimes with mucus. So I stopped taking it for a few months then started again, but here comes the cough again. I can't think of taking anything that can give me cough.

Or maybe it can make things worse? Like if you a slight cough, then take maca, it will get worse?

I'm also taking:
Saw Palmetto
Fenugreek - I'm sure this is not the culprit

I hope someone answers this because it's really important for me. thanks! Smile

hey
nope. never experienced that!

(17-12-2012, 05:57 PM)gracekelly Wrote:  Anyone here experiencing cough whenever taking Maca root? I took it for a month before and, while I love the results, especially on the upper part, it gives me cough, and sometimes with mucus.

Maca is an expectorant, meaning that it helps the body get rid of mucus. So if you're getting a cough with mucus I think it's quite plausible that it's from taking the maca which has loosened the mucus already in your system.

no I haven't exeperienced it.

I have stopped taking maca because it made me extremely wet down under (sorry TMI)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon