Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

this looks interesting.....any thoughts?

Hey I never really considered natural ways to increase my breasts until I came across this video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZcEwddf5Fg

It looks interesting, has this worked for anyone on here before? I am thinking about giving it a go.

I don't think breast actives is a favourite on here because there are cheaper and more effective nbe methods although I have read that a few women took larginine orally with pueraria and had very good fast results. also as he mentions you can buy l arginine foot cream could be a cheaper option. on my breasts I have started using muscle rub after flaxseed oil massage it definitely seems to be working I think similar it increase blood flow and swelling.

(17-12-2012, 04:14 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't think breast actives is a favourite on here because there are cheaper and more effective nbe methods although I have read that a few women took larginine orally with pueraria and had very good fast results. also as he mentions you can buy l arginine foot cream could be a cheaper option. on my breasts I have started using muscle rub after flaxseed oil massage it definitely seems to be working I think similar it increase blood flow and swelling.

Hey Bonita, I already ordered it now but I don't think it has just l'arginine anyway, I'll let you know how I get on! I'm pretty flat so I'll give anything a go!

breast actives contains some good ingredients but in rather low doses. If you have bought a large supply I suggest taking 3 pills a day instead of the recommended 2. It may work out substantially cheaper to buy the seperate ingredients yourself, but the cream it comes with is nice to use I think. Doesnt flake off on the skin or smell funny like others ive used.

Eh good luck ddella. I took it for 7 months back when I didn't have access to this site and didn't know any better. I got pretty much nothing from it, maybe a little fullness, and for a 7 month journey of not eating caffeine and taking a lot of calcium and protein (the kind of diet that should aid in breast growth), and for forking out all that money, a little-bit-of-fullness is disappointing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon